Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Christians And Muslims, Would You Worship/love Your God If There Was No Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Would You Worship/love Your God If There Was No Heaven? (231 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims, Would You Worship/love Your God If There Was No Heaven? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please be honest?
Just as most students won't study hard if there were no grading system (A, B,..., F), is this same principle applied to religion?
If no, then give reasons,
Re: Christians And Muslims, Would You Worship/love Your God If There Was No Heaven? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
majority of Christians and muslims won't be Christians or muslims respectively if there was no heaven or hell in their doctrine... in fact.. it would be better.. at least muslims won't be blowing themselves up in the name of Allah.. remove the concept of afterlife from the two Abrahamic religions and you'll watch their numbers decrease.. Christianity would lose 80% of the population.. because unlike Jews, most Christians believe Jesus is their saviour.. saviour from what? hell of course.. except for jw's and few other denominations.. Islam isn't different.. many people who claim to love God say so because they believe in heaven or hell.. i respect all denominations that don't believe in hell but still preach.. at least they don't do it because of the fear of any punishment

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have Faith In God / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 26/8/17 That Cup Never Passes Over / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.