Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Activate Cliq4dnite Plan On Etisalat(9mobile) Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Cliq4dnite Plan On Etisalat(9mobile) Sim (6822 Views)

Etisalat(9mobile) 1GB For 200 / Whats The Procedure/documents Required To Retrieve A Lost 9mobile Sim Card? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Cliq4dnite Plan On Etisalat(9mobile) Sim by Infocity1474(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys!I Hope You've Heard about Etisalat(9mobile) Cliq4DNite free MB offer. The offer has been on for since the first day of the weekdays and Etisalat (9mobile)is restructuring their Network in order to bring more subscribers So the Network has come up with Brand New offer To Their Customers.
Click The Link Below To See The Procedures:

Readmore:
http://www.infocity.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-activate-cliq4dnite-plan-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / How Can I Decode Calls Made With An 'unknown Number' ? / #jumiamobileweek?! Codes For Infinix is OUT!!! *Modified*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.