Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) (3639 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Driftingking(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sister to controversial Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, Yvonne and her boyfriend, B-Red were spotted hanging out and catching some fun!

The Model is a year older, and her HKN act boyfriend decided to make it special! Photos!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/rosy-meurers-sister-hangs-boyfriend-b-red-big-day-photos.html

cc: Lalasticlala, fynestboi

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Girls are naturally gold-diggers and identify with you once you are successful.
But that of the Muerer sisters is legendary.

Nobody wanted to flaunt B-Red back in the days when he was only known as Davido's 'video-vixen'

All of that changed when the failure's dad became Senator.

Girls will always be girls.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Shelloween(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cute couple but I don't give a fvck.
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Amberon11: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chairman of nairaland association of mumus.

Those two started dating before Bred's father ever had such aspirations.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nobody wanted to flaunt B-Red back in the days when he was only known as Davido's 'video-vixen'

5 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Macdawid(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai grin i haff laff so tey laff is now laffing me... Ewww, my kidney!

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by NwaAroOkeigbo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
This useless boy who bluntly refused to blow has started enjoying our national cake been stolen by his father the obese dancing senator.

The worst part is that he decides to spend it on a hoe, whose family is know nation wide for spreading legs and breaking peoples homes.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Deji124(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dont even know what to say lemme just keep my mouth shut, sad
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Homeboiy: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
What of shina Rambo?
Is he still alive?
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by hoMegas(m): 3:08am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you ipob I.mbecile calling someone a failure when you cannot afford a bicycle wheel. To hell with you
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Sister Hangs Out With Her Boyfriend, B-red On Her Big Day (photos) by Driftingking(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) / Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) / Semi Nude Video OF Anita Joseph Twerking Showing Her Entire Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.