Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle (44631 Views)

Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by JamieNaija(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerian Actress, Angela Okorie and her handsome son, Chamberlain rocked the same braid hairstyles.

The proud mom shared the pictures of herself and her handsome son, Chamberlain and captioned it: "We dope like that #swagqueen#swagkid"

Swag Queen and Swag Kid truly.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/angela-okorie-and-her-son-chamberlain.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by openzy29: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by yanabasee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
She's pretty but her son's not cute!!!!

38 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by NwaAmaikpe: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Her son's face is too hardened for that age.

Despite the packaging it is obvious he is a kpako boy.
He is so uncomfortable in those funky clothes... Dude is so used to wearing pants and rolling tyres on the main road.

You can take the man out of the woods, but you can't take the woods out of the man.

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by pyyxxaro: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Preparing him for the herculean task ahead undecided
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by auntysimbiat(f): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
SON NOT BEHAPPY
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
in igbo women slangs 'Di nwa Mu'

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Shelloween(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
yanabasee:
your own brain is 98% water.

38 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by yanabasee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shelloween:
your own brain is 98% water.

Dude Comm'n... i'm not the reason why you're frustrated!!! Gimme a break and take a walk...

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Amberon11: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fine boy no pimple grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Idonki(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
yanabasee:

Re yuh hndsum

Re yuh God

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
I wonder why this boy's childhood is about to be taken from him!
Let the kid be a kid!

29 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by yanabasee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Idonki:

Re yuh hndsum

Re yuh God
Idongesit right?
Amediongo hw iden akwa ibom mbofo asi yaya nao...

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by NobleAngell(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is how it starts if he grows to be a cross-dresser now, they will say it's the hand work of the dibia in her village. Pls we don't need another Bobrisky. Our hands are already full with the one on ground.

28 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by TrustinGod249: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by soberkid: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dear ladies, make una dey know the kain man way go dey deposit for una bank, see fine lady, pikin come keep head like globe padlock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Ogashub(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Pascal11: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Swag to badh
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Ajstyles01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hoe

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by oscarnoble(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Woman and show be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by MhizzAJ(f): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
what's wrong with this woman

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is that a son or a daughter cause I'm damn confuse here...

Anyway.. Visit the number one business and entrepreneurship platform...
EntMirror

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by talk2saintify(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi am listening to kukere

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by maxiuc(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
I love giantic women

So lovely

Her weight 74 jealousy jealousy I don care I dun care I love my baby

Bring ye unto me big and proud

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by buchilino(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
I USE TO FEEL DAT D IRRESPONSIBILITY OF SOME PARENTS IS NOT MY BUSINESS, IN D END SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE CHILDREN WILL BECOME A MENACE TO D SOCIETY. WAT KIND OF PARENT WILL GO N PLANT D HAIR OF DER MALE CHILDREN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by e10nzy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by bbbabes(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
If I was...., I would marry this one... She too fine
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by ekems2017(f): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why would you braid his hair. Is he a girl? Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

And the op is happy about the swag. What kind of nonsense swag.

Anyway gay is loading

7 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by alphasperm(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
no b only braids...small tym tattoo n piercings will fall on d boy...

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by Damminglola(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
And so

Wetin concern me!!!
Re: Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle by ceco(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian Actress, Angela Okorie and her handsome son, Chamberlain rocked the same braid hairstyles.

The proud mom shared the pictures of herself and her handsome son, Chamberlain and captioned it: "We dope like that #swagqueen#swagkid"

Swag Queen and Swag Kid truly.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/angela-okorie-and-her-son-chamberlain.html

My sister n shakara!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.