Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother (504 Views)

Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men / Who can share Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi / Now You Can Share Your Business Ideal On Ejtb For Free Kindly Follow : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother by wordsmith042(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
good evening guys

please I sincerely need your help.
I have this colleague in a company where I work as a tailor and his on internship,
we are actually good friends. 'he revealed to me his plans of kicking of his own factory, with me as his worker, "after I told him that I have a plan of getting a place, buy few machines and start up my own stuff in the way I can fund".

we talked over it and I proposed partnership, which he accepted.

meanwhile, he has invested over 85% in the business already and am yet to be active, which my major roll is to be actively involved in the productions of work,that is, pushing the business forward, and 15% of the resources I contributed.
Now, my question is, how can the profit of this business be shared, to avoid cheating. please I need your response, because we do be signing some documents tomorrow.

#please ignore any error . thank you
Re: How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother by yomi007k(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well im not a guru at ds but after d profit is shared 85:15 then u shud be paid for ur managerial services. That's my layman idea.
Re: How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother by SaintMog(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
The profit can be shared either according to the ratio of capital contribution or as agreed by both of you. The answers to some of the following questions will help.

1. Are you or both of you going to work full-time?

2. Who has the technical competence?

3. Who will generate much of the sales?

Remember that the profit to be shared will be net and not gross profit. Need more advice? Send SMS only to 08023128416. Good luck.
Re: How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother by wordsmith042(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2017
yomi007k:
Well im not a guru at ds but after d profit is shared 85:15 then u shud be paid for ur managerial services. That's my layman idea.

thanks sir, I really appreciate your contribution
Re: How I Can Share A Partnership Profit, Help A Brother by wordsmith042(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
SaintMog:
The profit can be shared either according to the ratio of capital contribution or as agreed by both of you. The answers to some of the following questions will help.

1. Are you or both of you going to work full-time?

2. Who has the technical competence?

3. Who will generate much of the sales?

Remember that the profit to be shared will be net and not gross profit. Need more advice? Send SMS only to 08023128416. Good luck.

thanks a lot sir, following the questions

1. yes for now, but later he has something he do be engaging on.

2. am the one that has the technical competence

3. the future will tell, but for now we are both putting in our best efforts and it's 50, 50

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Engine Fuel Oil Dealer In Nigeria With Less Price / Wanna Know How AMAZON Sellers Sell On AMAZON Without Having Inventory / Are You Business Owner? Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.