Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans (22836 Views)

GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by Einl(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
jpphilips:

How can an organisation that lost its technical partners to chronic debt become most reliable, are you that gullible?

Listen to yourself.

Technical partners and financial debt...are they the same thing?

So because your mother is owing Mama Ijeoma in the market, the soup she makes won't be sweet again??
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by Etesam(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
iamdynamite:
please what is the code to migrate to this tariff
rfnextar8:
the tariff has been decommissioned and its no longer available but u can migrate to pulse its even beta just dial *123# then choose tarrif plan migration then choose pulse
I have observed that Xtra Pro is no longer available on the *123# menu. I did make calls today, tho, and was charge 11k per second,
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by Etesam(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Einl:

Listen to yourself.

So because your mother is owing Mama Ijeoma in the market, the soup she makes won't be sweet again??
If Mama Ijeoma was the one supplying the ingredients for the soup, then... sad
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by quintybabe(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
fait10:
Who knew this books. I know all these small boys n girls wouldn't
My favourite was koku baboni, still don't mind buying even if it's an old copy grin
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by fait10(m): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2017
quintybabe:

My favourite was koku baboni, still don't mind buying even if it's an old copy grin
lol. U can download it. Nice pix anyway
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by quintybabe(f): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2017
fait10:
lol. U can download it. Nice pix anyway
I have tried but not making headway. I won't mind a link though
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by fait10(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
quintybabe:

I have tried but not making headway. I won't mind a link though
u can try this link http://www.getbooksinfo.net/view/books/koku-baboni.html
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
odysey:

is this done in Nigeria? if yes how do I go on about it without a broker?

You can't trade without a broker in the first place. There's no where people trade without a broker..
Then, its possible, it just depends on how well you know tour broker.. You can ask them to borrow you some shares , you sell the shares now, the buy it back later for them...
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Einl:

Listen to yourself.

What is the role of a technical partner in a conglomerate?
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by Toun2nl: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
HealthOfficer07:
Mtcheww nonsense... With my mtn I have 2gb for a week with just #500, 8gb for 2k in 4wks ie a month. #25 for 500mb In the night, what more can I ask for with some mb cheat that leaks occasionally grin I dey gbadun my Mtn jaare.
pls plan or code gives u the above
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by tafat: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hope it will be better this time
Re: A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans by quintybabe(f): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
fait10:
u can try this link http://www.getbooksinfo.net/view/books/koku-baboni.html
I have tried it before, it not working. Thanks for the effort

Basic And Detailed Information About Android Rooting (things You Never Knew) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones / Etisalat(9mobile) 1GB For 200