Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders (1171 Views)

Fedral Government Of Nigeria Announces New Resumption Date For Schools. / Lagos Announces Free-wifi Installation Plan For Public Schools, Bus Terminals / Payporte Is Angry With Cee-c For ‘disrespecting Brand,’ Viewers React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 1:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Payporte Nigeria, one of the best eCommerce Shopping website in Nigeria and the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) See Gobe 2017 Game Show is at it again! They just announced a one whole month of free shipping on all orders placed on their website starting today 24th July, 2017. Unlike Jumia and Konga, this FREE shipping covers all items bought and is applicable to all categories as well. From the 1k Store to Men Fashion, to Women Stuffs to Food Store and even to the Main Store, just place your order from today and enjoy free shipping irrespective of your location in Nigeria. Wow! This is really first and one of its kind. I just placed my order Now and its real, what are you waiting for?

In a related gist, this giant shopping company has opened an offline shop incase you need to visit them. See image below for the shop address.

To enjoy Free shipping, visit the link below.

https://www.payporte.com/?acc=ff7d0f525b3be596a51fb919492c099c

1 Share

Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Enddystar:
Payporte Nigeria, one of the best eCommerce Shopping website in Nigeria and the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) See Gobe 2017 Game Show is at it again! They just announced a one whole month of free shipping on all orders placed on their website starting today 24th July, 2017. Unlike Jumia and Konga, this FREE shipping covers all items bought and is applicable to all categories as well. From the 1k Store to Men Fashion, to Women Stuffs to Food Store and even to the Main Store, just place your order from today and enjoy free shipping irrespective of your location in Nigeria. Wow! This is really first and one of its kind. I just placed my order Now and its real, what are you waiting for?

In a related gist, this giant shopping company has opened an offline shop incase you need to visit them. See image below for the shop address.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Efostick(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Frontpage material.

Lala oya come o
Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Efostick:
Frontpage material.

Lala oya come o

Yes o. I have placed order already and it was cool. Many people still do not know about Payporte but its a cool place bro. Thanks Efostick

Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Enddystar:

Bump
Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Wonderful News! Your preferred online store is offering FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE on all items for 1 month, starting today Monday, 24th of July.
Shop your fave items on https://www.payporte.com/?acc=ff7d0f525b3be596a51fb919492c099c
, foodstore.payporte.com and today at the #PayPorte1KStore Clearance Sales and have them delivered to you without shipping cost! #FREESHIPPING #PayPorte #JustForYou

Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bump
Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Enddystar:

Re: Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders by Enddystar(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is cool really

(1) (Reply)

FG To Refinance Domestic Debt Into $3bn Treasury Bills / Video:fatal Accident As A Car Is Burnning With Passengers Inside In Uli,anambra / “i Joined Cult Because I Want To Become A Politician” Absu Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.