Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger (774 Views)

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / 10 naija usa and uk adsence available for sale.. screenshot ...pics / I Get 1k View But My Adsence Records 250pagivews Plz Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger by Eze2000(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Please, how do I modify Adsense test code to suit blogger? I applied from adSense.com and some say the code they give form there has to be modified before being pasted into blogger HTML

How exactly do i do this and do it right?

That 'async spc' is the issue to be modified I think but how?

<script async src="//..com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>

Re: How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger by geunik(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Google 'how to parse html code' and you will see countless blog with such functionality. Place the go in the box and click 'parse'. Copy the resulting code and use.
Re: How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger by Eze2000(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2017
geunik:
Google 'how to parse html code' and you will see countless blog with such functionality. Place the go in the box and click 'parse'. Copy the resulting code and use.

it is not how to paste the code but customise it for blogger. The code u paste in WordPress is not the same u paste in blogger....so I hear.
Re: How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger by robot1: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Eze2000:

it is not how to paste the code but customise it for blogger. The code u paste in WordPress is not the same u paste in blogger....so I hear.
if ur site is host on blogger platform, then do as the guy instructed. its pretty simple just parse the code and place it on the <head> section of your blog.
Re: How Do I Modify Adsence Test Code To Fit Blogger by Eze2000(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
robot1:

if ur site is host on blogger platform, then do as the guy instructed. its pretty simple just parse the code and place it on the <head> section of your blog.
geunik:

My old account has come alive after being canceled for over a month. It's the one I applied with from my blogger dashboard's earning section. I changed template in-between reapplication and so the original code seems to have gone missing from my blog HTML The account is pending but not activated due to the absence of the code on my site.... it says so on the AdSense account dashboard

I was wondering if this issue can be solved by just adding the AdSense widget to my blogger blog. ...you know when you first apply from blogger that's exactly what happens... the widget gets added to your site along with the test code.

Will that work again for me? Or do I just wait for them to resend the code? Please, advice. In order to avoid the issue of owning tow account, I have to cancel this second account I opened since the original one has come alive.

I prefer the original one anyway cos I don't have to deal with codes.

So is there any way i can add the test code via adding a widget?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Domain / Join Webmasters Whatsapp Group / I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.