Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Top 5 Secret On How To Make Money From Playing Musical Instrumental. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Secret On How To Make Money From Playing Musical Instrumental. (370 Views)

Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video / Download Instrumental: Lil Kesh - Again O (beat By Hitsound) / Download Instrumental: 2baba Ft Peruzzi – Amaka (beat By Hitsound) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Secret On How To Make Money From Playing Musical Instrumental. by Kellywilson(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Do nothing get nothing!
A friend asked me in the course of putting this masterpiece together he said Clavi, what is your muse for writing this book? Then i said,I get really frustrated and unhappy when I see instrumentalist and musicians complain about lack of money and resources to further pursue their goals or even to live a decent life. That's my muse! Too loaded and broke,too knowledgeable and poor,meanwhile they are sleeping and waking up in the midst of wealth and plenty without using the endless opportunities around them.
Let me teach the art of wealth creation using what you already have. Join me on the wealth creating trip...Sile Okesina

(1) (Reply)

Young Bpy Storms Glo Mega Music Tour Song Promoted N Sponsored By Basket Mouth / VIDEO: Jumabee Ft Harrysong – "Sanakara" / Freestyle Friday At Clone Media Studio .5000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.