Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads (425 Views)

D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Wale Chops Off His Signature Dreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads by ebusfav: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerian-American rapper, Wale, has disclosed it’s time for his signature dreads to go off, as he shared a photo of his barber already ‘taking care of his new decision’.

The rapper wrote;

“Man idk what I’m doin but I know I need to make changes .. find my happiness , could this be phase one? I’ll be leaving you guys for a while.. my friend @issarae says it’s time to change up .. my man @renaldowilliams says it’s time..”

But most of his fans are not pleased with this new decision, and they’ve shown that in their comments.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/wale-cuts-off-signature-dreads.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads by NollywoodNews24(f): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2017
So we should now be running away....
Re: Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads by Wristler: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2017
His name Wale and he came to gerrit grin

The matrimony ft Usher still my ringtone since the track dropped.

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Wale Cuts Off His Signature Dreads by Brown14: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2017
so what should I fry... sperm? beans? stone or fuel?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's SFTOS Album #58 On Canadian Billboard Album Charts / Court Finally Frees Man Who Named His Dog Buhari, After Almost A Year In Custody / GOOGLE Owner/ceo Is Currently In Nigeria Now (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.