Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,091 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Job Recommendations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recommendations (767 Views)

Looking For Job Placement/recommendations / Recommendations, Please! I Need A Job / Job Recommendations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Recommendations by AJohnnasa(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Today is Monday and like every other weekday, people leave their homes to work but yours truly is not proud to report that he has no job to go to, so I am using this medium to announce to you that I am looking to make a continued and significant contribution for an organisation that needs a multi-skilled, multi-tasking individual within a team-working environment.

I have a B.A in English Language and Literature (2:1), Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management, and a Post Graduate Diploma in International Affairs. My interest areas are in Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources Management, and Media. Other sectors can also call in as I am not limited to the aforementioned.

How would you like an excellent communicator, one who is self-directed, and able to lead a multidisciplinary team as part of your staff?

Make that wise choice today. Call me on 08030880973.

The English up there is that I am looking for a job. You can give me recommendation(s). My current location is Port Harcourt, Rivers State, but I am willing to relocate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Recommendations by myners007: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
I cant get it. If you are as good as u claimed yet u are still jobless, i would advise u visit SCOAN
Re: Job Recommendations by AJohnnasa(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
myners007:
I cant get it. If you are as good as u claimed yet u are still jobless, i would advise u visit SCOAN

Thank you but I am looking for job recommendations, not a deliverance session. If you have any, I'd be glad to learn about it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / Mathematics And Government Teacher Needed Urgently / Urgent Phone Number Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.