Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Reekado Banks Discloses What Will Kill Him (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Discloses What Will Kill Him (video) (273 Views)

Tacha Discloses What She Does Every Night Before Going To Bed / Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Discloses What Will Kill Him (video) by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Mavins singer, Reekado Banks, has taken to Twitter to reveal what will kill him. According to the singer who just ventured into movies, tweeted ‘one thing go kill man’ and his is breast.
Here’s his tweet;

See his tweeets here: http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/07/reekado-banks-discloses-what-will-kill.html

(1) (Reply)

God Is Faithful / Top Naija Artist And Their Waxs Songs / I Never Said That I Can't Cook Or Be Submissive To My Husband: Ronke Oshodi Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.