Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,142 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help:injustice Of Nigeria Police Force. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help:injustice Of Nigeria Police Force. (332 Views)

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help:injustice Of Nigeria Police Force. by Crossnerves: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone,I'll like to know how I can address the case of being harrassed by the police force and deprived of my money.
They tried to make me claim I was a yahoo boy or I'wld be rough handle in broad daylight..
I got flagged down while going for a concert,they went through my phone which i believe wasint right ,after digging through the phone,they saw nothing but still claimed have wiped my history and hidden the whole yahoo thing and until I show them I wasint going to be allowed to move unless I settle them which they made obvious.I was made to sit in their van.
With the embarrassment and whole drama looking unsolved.I forwarded 5k to the Accnt called out to me by one of them which was all I had left.
(Am a student tho)
Have heard about forwarding issues to their website or something. Don't know how true..
I still have the account details and name of one of them..
Re: Help:injustice Of Nigeria Police Force. by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

India Arrests 5 Nigerians, Indian Lady For Drugs / Hunchback, 15 Teenagers Arrested For Robbery, Kidnapping / Lady Narrates How She Was Robbed, Thrown Out Of Keke Napep(tricycle) By Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.