Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Money Mastery Class On Whatsapp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Mastery Class On Whatsapp (1067 Views)

Forex & Investment Mastery Classes Benin City / A Practical Class On How To Make Millions Come 2017. A Professional And A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Mastery Class On Whatsapp by Emmandus(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
“You were born with potential.

You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.

You have wings.

Learn to use them and fly.”

― Jalaluddin Rumi, Philosopher

Nothing works until you work it out...

We must all grow the seeds of greatness placed by God in us.

Your world needs you!

It is time to serve your world.

#RiseToGreatness

Emmanuel Ayeni.

==============================
My Money Mastery early bird offer...
==============================
Have you registered for my 3-Day Intensive MoneyMastery Class coming up on 4th to 6th of August, 2017...?

In this online class on WhatsApp and a closed Facebook group, I will share:

Powerful life changing principles and techniques that will increase your financial intelligence, change your finances, end your money worries and many deep truths about Money Mastery.

This class will accelerate and revolutionize your life no matter where you currently are on your journey to financial freedom.

=>>>>Now here is the catch!

This class will normally go for #10,000 but here I am doing something spectacular here...

I have opened it up to you and 55 participants at my last Millionaire Maker WhatsApp class during the weekend for a measly fee of #1700, half of what it takes to buy yourself a pepperoni pizza...

Hey!.. I am not crazy... I just want to help as many people end their money worries and take charge of their life and finances.

Now.... This #1700 offer is not going to be available for ever... .

Today... by midnight I will raise the price to #3700 till it goes back on to normal price of #10,000....

The truth is nothing will change about your money situation until you change your conversation about money...

Are you ready, to take your finances to the next level today?

PS.. If you are interested in the early bird offer, kindly comment YES and I will have the information sent to instantly.

PSS. Remember to stay connected to my inspirational feeds and updates from me daily by liking my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/billionairelifecoach/

Signed

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#BrightIdeas
#EmmandusConsulting
#PersonalDevelopment
#MoneyMastery
#PersonalFinance
#FinancialIntelligence
#MillionaireMakerSeminars
#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
Re: Money Mastery Class On Whatsapp by Emmandus(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
*IF YOU WERE BROKE IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT BUT IF YOU STAY BROKE IN THIS INTERNET AGE, THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, BECAUSE IT IS YOUR FAULT...*

*GOODNEWS!! YOU CAN CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW BY GETTING MY NEW BOOK "WRITE TO EARN: 13 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WRITING ONLINE, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE #50,000 TO #100,000 EVERY MONTH JUST WRITING ONLINE FROM YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP GET THIS 28PAGE EBOOK NOW!*

*IT TAKES YOU BY THE HAND AND SHOWS YOU 13SURE-FIRE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY ONLINE EVEN IF YOU CAN'T WRITE*

*GET YOUR COPY NOW FOR JUST #1000 ONLY THE PRICE WILL GO UP TO N3000 IN THE NEXT 24HOURS...SIMPLY MAKE PAYMENT OF N1000 ONLY TO*

*GUARANTY TRUST BANK EMMANUEL AYENI 0049694795, THEN SMS NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PAYMENT DETAILS TO +2347033875827 TO RECEIVE YOUR COPY BY MAIL AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT.*

*YOU NOW HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STORY WILL YOU TAKE ACTION? OR WATCH IT GO AWAY FOREVER*

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ethereum [detailed] – What You Should Know Before You Invest In Ethereum / Dollar Denominated Investments In Nigeria / Strictly For Football Betting Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.