Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics (66853 Views)

10+ Before And After Pics Showing How Famous Cities Have Changed Over Time / Comedy Party: All Night Laughter 2017 / See Two Slay Queens Who End Up In Toilet After An All Night Drunk Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
gypsey:
who else are we hopping to marry? they are all the same if they ain't drinking and passing out in toilets they are doing something worst Atleast these ones are only drunk. and what about men who do the same are they not supposedly future husbands of some women?
real women don't get drunk.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Leonbonapart(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

You don't get it, do you ? There's no point playing a game with someone who disgusts me to the core. One of those who are tired of the killings of Christains? You mean those Muslims in Syria, Afghanistan, Iran etc who are killed daily by the IS are also not affected?

You rejoice over the death of your fellow human beings just because they have a different religion/tribe?

Who are YOU to decide your religion is the right. This is up to God, and no one else yet you being the "good" Christain you are, you're ready to point hands, rejoice over their deaths, call for hate etc

You are not a Christian. Christains do not fight hate with hate, they do not rejoice over the deaths of other people!

Jeez, I'm so disgusted right now. I just can't imagine this kind of sick mentality exists!

I'm not a good Christain but unlike you I don't claim to be 1, yet going around spewing hate, lies etc

How do you even intend fighting hate with hate? How could you even use your Bible to justify that? Once again who do you think you are to judge a person by his or her religion?!

You are not even better than those who kill based on their religion, I don't know what makes you think you are.

You are right though I should not be writing full episodes. I just can't understand how someone can be so full of hate yet justifying it with religion. There's no point quoting me because I won't reply you. I am done with your pathetic self, you are not worth it!

who siad i was ready to play hide and seek game with you? Do i look 19 to you? your kinds are the exact problem of Christians, who see nothing wrong with killings of Christians, why? Their lowlife and their family has never fall victim of it.... your pathetic write up shows how pathetic you truly are. Your existence stink to the core. And you never exist as far as I am concern...

Shift make better people live their life....German olosho... raised in Germany ko, breed in west Germany ni
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Dotwillis1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:
These are some people's future wives.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Dotwillis1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

funny enough they get the best husbands
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by MadCow1: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
But if you don't get drunk you will never know your limit..

Sadly they were with a Bitchass who decided to put them on blast.. Lord knows alot of us have been here before.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by MadCow1: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:

And many times turn out to be even better wives than the others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by akmath: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed
guy u leave that man make e rest na.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Teeboi56: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=durentchigozie post=58778165] shocked AFONJA!!!!!!

[/quote
This one no be afonja na ur tribe
There is nothing u can't drink even u can drink urine I swear
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guyman02:
Slay Queens slayed by too much alcohol. Why cover their faces, open it so that the brothers planning to go and pay their bride price will have an idea of what they are getting into...
So that we dont continue to see Stories that touch the heart seeking for advise on FP
Lubbish people!

That's not necessary
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Stylz69(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Irresponsible fellow. The one in red can drown if left in this position. She throws up and cannot clear her air passage then dies and you'll find yourself in jail. Rather than turn to a photographer, next time you put her in a recovery position.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Reggiz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afonjas future wives... grin
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by ololadeking(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope the lucky guy who saw them in that state did not just take pictures and leave?

This is a gift.
i'll keep reminding you of your follishness,if you have nothing to say,say nothing
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Decryptor(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
These bloggers and the way they make up stories...those pictures are staged. When you are DRUNK, YOU DON'T HIDE YOUR FACE FROM A CAMERA!
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

real women don't get drunk.
what do real women do?
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by rosalieene(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:

that's because they are not hypocrites, what you see is what you marry, no hidden evil behaviours
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
MadCow1:

And many times turn out to be even better wives than the others.
that's because they are not hypocrites! What you see is what you marry, no hidden evil behaviours
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
gypsey:
what do real women do?
Your mum is a perfect example of a real woman.

Now what do real women do?
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

Your mum is a perfect example of a real woman.

Now what do real women do?
what makes you think or believe my mum don't drink? grin my mind drinks a glass of wine some time does that mean she isn't a real woman? Jeeeeeez!
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by vizkiz: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
gypsey:
what makes you think or believe my mum don't drink? grin
My previous post didn't say "real women don't drink"
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

My previous post didn't say "real women don't drink"
I didn't! I get it! tongue
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by sirfee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope the lucky guy who saw them in that state did not just take pictures and leave?

This is a gift.
Gift indeed,hope you ain't a rapist..karma is a b1tch.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Boyooosa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:
THEY ARE GOING TO BE BORN AGAIN B4 U MEET THEM.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by McTobe(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
FFWD to 1yr after U will hear "Meet My Lovely Wife" . Take Care guys, Take very good Care dat u do not stop at the wrong b/stp..
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by treasurewale(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na their time

Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by mrwonlasewonie: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a gift.
rapist alert!!!

You and the 72 rapist that liked your post are all repulsive.so you mean you can have an erection and rape unconscious girls. If you can rape this kind of girls you can even rape a mad woman or have sex with a corpse on the street
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by uvalued(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

this are gods lying foolishly
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by CandidSeeker(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:

Change happens........This may be a turning point for one, or both of them.
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by suremossty(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a gift.
BADDEST
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Ivanlxi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
See fresh toootooo :PSee fresh toootooo
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Coldfeets: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
How come whenever girls are drunk, they remember their lesbian/bisexual nature? shocked
Re: Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2019
Cornflower blue. Trying it now. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.