Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Quiz: Are You A Nigerian? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Quiz: Are You A Nigerian? (2245 Views)

Nairaland Yoruba Quiz-you Can Joinn Anytime / Race Equality Quiz / African History Quiz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: Are You A Nigerian? by aloyemeka2: 2:23am On Feb 07, 2010
Take the Quiz to prove your Nigerianess; It tells how much of a Nigerian you are.:

Naija Person Or Not

1] If you were to find 1 million dollars on the street,what will you do?

a) Report to the police about the money

b)Take the money and cut out sharp sharp!

c)Cut your share and then report to the police about the remaining money

2] In a party,which jam would you prefer to be played the most?

a) Smooth operator (Sade)

b) Do me (P Square)

c) Good life (Kanye West)

3] If you were to be the president of Nigeria,which would you choose?

a) Take a one term plan,chop small and ask God to forgive you and rule for four years and improve police salary.

b) Rule for eight years while chopping enough money and then try to add a third term.

c) Take a two term plan and rule for eight years without stealing and create jobs and improve our economy then step down respectfully.

4] As a youngster which would you prefer?

a) Do nothing but just waste your time for house till your luck shine.

b) Become singer,hustle yahoo yahoo,playfootball or graduate from university,hammer & first thing na HUMMER!

c) Be a Governor,Senator,Local government chairman,chop chop chop chop money,enjoy and then later EFCC go come pass judgement.

5] Your mad hungry and u wan chop,which one you go ask if they get?

a) Eba,goat meat,okro,pure water and mineral for friend house.

b) 2500 naira suya and chicken for Suya joint.

c) Big size Pizza and chapman for ceddi plaza.
Re: Quiz: Are You A Nigerian? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2010
this quiz is whack. the answers were like wtf? undecided
but i pretty much chose "C" for every answer besides # 4 where i chose "A" (i guess)
so what determines how "Nigerian" you are?
i guess this is supposed to be the profile of "Nigerians"
sigh. . .
Re: Quiz: Are You A Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2010
b, b, b, c,
all of the above for the last question

(1) (Reply)

Excitement, Passion At Anioma Cultural Festival 2011 / Help! How Much Do You Think This Marriage List Will Cost? / Chaos After Death Of Itire's King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.