Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? (776 Views)

Just When I Thought I’ve Seen All The 10 Year Challenge This Funny Ones Pop Up / I Choked When I Saw This!!! / Pls Nlanders, Am I Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Like Facebook and other apps, Nairaland now has the 'Like' and 'Share' button. While it's normal to like a post especially as it appeals to you as a reader, it's hard to tell who one is sharing a post with when I click 'Share'. This is just a random thought, avid users of this platform can please educate me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Josmila:
Like Facebook and other apps, Nairaland now has the 'Like' and 'Share' button. While it's normal to like a post especially as it appeals to you as a reader, it's hard to tell who one is sharing a post with when I click 'Share'. This is just a random thought, avid users of this platform can please educate me. grin

Your followers maybe
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by aluko360(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
you are sharing the post with your followers.
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Your followers maybe

Oh okay.. But how does it work? Since we're all somehow privy to the same TL
Re: When I Click 'share', Who Am I Sharing It With? by Josmila(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
aluko360:
you are sharing the post with your followers.

What if one has no followers, that invariably means no need to share then grin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Jokes / The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Emmanuella Comes Up With A New Comedy Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.