Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 (20829 Views)

Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by speezyWears: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
she looks stunned...

not stunning embarassed
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by mhktaryan: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fuglyyy
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by Nov6(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
The unapologetic ecocentric one..
I support you on this one

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I entered a room and saw this girl nakéd on a bed waiting to be shagged, I'd run away and never look back.

Her arms are too muscular for a lady,
Her boobs are too droopy.

This lady is totally overrated.
She can pass for a drag queen.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
This woman is hot. Slim girls are bae.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by misspineapple(f): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Y is she lookn kinda uglier.she is a very pweety lady...abi na camera?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by tonte(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
I sure say she fine pass your girlfriend, your mama, your sister(s) and every female in your family tree....uglies like you have the most crap to say

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I entered a room and saw this girl nakéd on a bed waiting to be shagged, I'd run away and never look back.

Her arms are too muscular for a lady,
Her boobs are too droopy.

This lady is totally overrated.
She can pass for a drag queen.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by avaition042: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello....whats this
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by Mypeople2(m): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2017
londonrivals:
Nollywood Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade was the official host of the 2017 Golden Movie awards alongside Comedian AY.

The yummy mummy of one looked extremely fabulous in this burgundy dress with accentuating cutouts covered with sheer made by Nigerian brand Anasimba By Zita.

Her makeup which was done by Ghanian makeup artist Wild Cutei was simple and nicely done to flatter her trendy hairstyle.

See photos

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-osas-ighodaro-ajibade-stuns-as.html

She looks familiar. Is like I have seen some of her movies ...But the make up is covering her real face
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by mekybabe1: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Why is her face darker than her body?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 by Mandyblinks51(f): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chai...no brezz at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” / Resurrection Challenge: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Instagram Beggar Who Begged 2k / Saga And Nini Shippers Surprise Them With Lot Of Gifts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.