Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Do You Want Weekly Income, Then Become Our Partner/distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want Weekly Income, Then Become Our Partner/distributor (398 Views)

Become A Stockist (franchise) With Our Partner Company Norland / You Need An Extra Source Of Income? Then You Need To Read This / Do You Want Extra Income? Then Ask Me How.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Weekly Income, Then Become Our Partner/distributor by ellawify: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi dear, can I ask u a few questions?
- Do you want to retire early?
- Enjoy 1% global profit sharing monthly and for years to come
- Be awarded cars yearly
- Enjoy Executive MBA Scholarship in one of the America's prestigious University
- Enjoy all paid expensive trip abroad 2-3 times yearly
- Enjoy 4 years undergraduate Scholarship in one of China's top University
- Enjoy $150,000 house fund and brand new Range Rover awards as a Star Director in the company

You can if you become our business partner/distributor...
Serious minded people should contact me on Call/WhatsApp +2348036248698

(1) (Reply)

Cartier Initiative Is On The Look Out For Creative Women Entrepreneurs | Apply! / Fintech Debuts To Support Development Of The Financial Technology Industry / Lagos Haulage Contract For Capable Haulage Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.