Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! (564 Views)

You Are Beginning To Look Like Your Husband” People React To Regina Daniels Pics / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / How To Help People (2). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by Bibble: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
I always thought I was imagining things, but recently, my doubts have become reality.

I'm just 18 and I stay in a neighborhood where a lot of grownups and grown men are.

I grew up reading books like, the 48 laws of power, art of seduction and other manipulative books. This made me think and mature very very early.

I have come to realize that whenever I say something, people take it like a decree. Like my words are final.

Like yesterday, I had an argument with someone who's like twice my age. The first thing that he said was that, "I just want you to know that I'm not afraid of you". This has happened not once not twice. Mind you, this is someone who can beat me up in an eye's blink.

I don't walk my age mates or people lesser than me in age, so most times, I'm around guys who are far older than me. Anytime we bring up age issues, and I say I'm just 18, they would all laugh it off, saying I'm lieing that I'm older than them sef. I don't even have an intimidating body to say the least.

They are afraid to tell me inappropriate things probably because I've given them this illusion that they can't try rubbish with me. Smokers and other bad guys humble themselves around me, like I'm a mentor to them. They feel like I'm better than them or maybe this is just me seeing things.

Truth is, I love to control people and most times, people don't even know I'm controlling them as I don't act like a control freak because I do things manipulatively.

I love playing mind games and doing role play. Playing with their emotions in a shady way.

These guys are far older than me. When I say something, it's as if they are left with no options than to obey me even when I playfully said it to them.

I just hope this is not a bad thing and wouldn't affect me in the long run.

I've tried to stop playing with people's emotions and their mind, but I can't just help it. It's become a part of me now.

I need advice please.
Re: Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by Bibble: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lalasticlala, please i need advice.
Re: Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by PlayerMeji: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Be careful 'Some buck that u roughed up way back. Comin' back after all these years. Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh!'

2 Likes

Re: Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by Bibble: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
PlayerMeji:
Be careful 'Some buck that u roughed up way back. Comin' back after all these years. Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh!'

I don't understand what you're trying to say

1 Like

Re: Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by MyNewJackeT: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bibble:

I don't understand what you're trying to say

Check law 47 and Law 19 in the 48 laws of power
Re: Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! by columbus007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Them go soon deal with you or sell you out if you aren't careful with them,haven't you read about Joseph in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

With 3 Months Free Access: Dstv Computer Village Decoder Promo Is On! / Nigerian Police Accuse Charly Boy Of Fake Fainting / So Disturbing As 26 Nigerian Women Found Dead At The Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.