Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Chelsea Player Career On The Edge For Insulting CHINESE Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Player Career On The Edge For Insulting CHINESE Fans (586 Views)

Check Out Chelsea Player Ethan Ampadu New Haircut, Dope Or Nah / CEDB Suspend Neymar For 3 UEFA Competition Matches For Insulting Match Officials / Nigerian Chelsea Player, Victor Moses Join Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Player Career On The Edge For Insulting CHINESE Fans by perry00: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
QUESTION OF THE DAY.
I NEED AN ANSWER, ESPECIALLY
FROM
LADIES. GUYS CAN ALSO ANSWER.
Girl: baby please I want to fix my
hair for xmas I want you to give me some
money to do that. (The guy
reach his
pocket, takes out N10,000 gives
it to her and say)
Boy: baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please
manage it.
(The girls collects the money,
counts it and it's N10,000 just
as the boy said. She took
N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said)
Girl: baby N1,500 will be ok for
me. So take the N8500 balance
and use it for something good,
you don't have to start
spending too much on me now. When we
get married, you can think of
doing that....
Does this kind of girl exist
(A) yes
(B) may be (C) No
(D) For where?
BE SINCERE!!!

http://perrybiuks..com.ng/2017/07/chelsea-player-career-on-edge-for.html
Re: Chelsea Player Career On The Edge For Insulting CHINESE Fans by Ekiseme(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op, are you high?

(1) (Reply)

All Your Favourite picks Today is here. 10 odds (wazobiasports) / Why FIFA Banned Ghanaian Referee For Life / Real Madrid Star Set For Chelsea’s Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.