Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,891 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State (1191 Views)

Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by chuksoyo21(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu storms Ebonyi State gallantly...
On his way to stage a rally in Ebonyi state, the governor of the state ordered a military patrol team to intercept him and his entourage on the way... They, to their greatest dismay, were seriously out numbered by the gallantry of the Director of Radio Biafra.

Nnamdi stepped down of his vehicle and worked through the military check point on foot while the military men took to their heels...
indeed Biafra has come to stay...
All hail Biafra...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtVgVGMjRbw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Lytech(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
In KAN voice...let my people go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by obyrich(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
chuksoyo21:
Nnamdi Kanu storms Ebonyi State gallantly...
On his way to stage a rally in Ebonyi state, the governor of the state ordered a military patrol team to intercept him and his entourage on the way... They, to their greatest dismay, were seriously out numbered by the gallantry of the Director of Radio Biafra.

Nnamdi stepped down of his vehicle and worked through the military check point on foot while the military men took to their heels...
indeed Biafra has come to stay...
All hail Biafra...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtVgVGMjRbw
Leadership by example unlike the cowardly politicians who will send you out to the war front and hide. Buhari's worst mistake is bringing this guy back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by azpekuliar: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Walking the talk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by chelseaboi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
KANU 1...if fg CNT arrest him..who is ebonyi governor to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
obyrich:
Leadership by example unlike the cowardly politicians who will send you out to the war front and hide. Buhari's worst mistake is bringing this guy back to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Baawaa(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
He is misbehaving here and there now,no wailing but when government razzle him bia-fraud people will be wailing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
I can authoritataively say BIAFRA is here to stay.
Chai, there was a country indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by rapistomenka: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Baawaa:
He is misbehaving here and there now,no wailing but when government razzle him bia-fraud people will be wailing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by pillarmaria(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
I admire this guys courage alot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Barrywilly(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Useless coward military. So none of them could fire just one shot at that Clownu to end this biafra madness once and for all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Barrywilly(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coward military. So none of them could fire just one shot at that Clownu to end this biafra madness once and for all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kanu must have a death wish. All the followers that today treat him like a demigod will vanish the instant Kanu is hauled off to jail again, possibly never to return.

No sense in dying a hero, but Kanu seems bent on doing exactly that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Gobhanky: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just wait till bubu comes bac.
U wil go bac 2 jail.
U feel say ubbe mandela ba
Fools
Scam mazi kanu the scammer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jakumo:
Kanu must have a death wish. All the followers that today treat him like a demigod will vanish the instant Kanu is hauled off to jail again, possibly never to return.

No sense in dying a hero, but Kanu seems bent on doing exactly that.

Yesterday, you folks said Ojukwu was a coward to have left for ivory coast. Today , Nnamdi kanu, from your same mouth has no sense for attempting to die as hero.

Always shifting the goal post to suit your argument.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2017
sonnie10:

Yesterday, you folks said Ojukwu was a coward to have left for ivory coast. Today , Nnamdi kanu, from your same mouth has no sense for attempting to die as hero.

Always shifting the goal post to suit your argument.

I speak from personal experience, rather than political leanings, sir. Someone close to me died not long after a spell in detention caused by anti-government writings, some years back. While a government may be regarded as unjust or oppressive, in some aspects, any private citizen that openly confronts that government could easily wind up locked away for a long time, and or killed as a result.

Worldwide, the powers that be ALWAYS reserve the right to kill dissidents, one way or the other, and with no reference to legality. This is the way of the world. Power may well be transient, but yet MUST be feared and respected by all who love life and freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by sonnie10: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jakumo:

I speak from personal experience, rather than political leanings, sir. Someone close to me died not long after a spell in detention caused by anti-government writings, some years back. While a government may be regarded as unjust or oppressive, in some aspects, any private citizen that openly confronts that government could easily wind up locked away for a long time, and or killed as a result.

Worldwide, the powers that be ALWAYS reserve the right to kill dissidents, one way or the other, and with no reference to legality. This is the way of the world. Power may well be transient, but yet MUST be feared and respected by all who love life and freedom.

He has chosen his path. The mantra is, "Biafra or death."
If death comes, so be it. But certainly, Biafra would be restated within 24hr of his demise.

The plan is in three stages; plan A, B and C...it is morning yet!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
sonnie10:

He has chosen his path. The mantra is, "Biafra or death."
If death comes, so be it. But certainly, Biafra would be restated within 24hr of his demise.

The plan is in three stages; plan A, B and C...it is morning yet!

I wish Kanu all the very best. He reminds me so much of the late Nigerian presidential election winner back in 1993, Chief MKO Abiola, who, despite his enormous intellect and business acumen, allowed himself to become seduced by the roaring crowds of his admiring followers, who all melted away when Abiola was locked up by a military dictator, and then later poisoned to death, after many reported beatings while in custody of the state.

I still puzzle over how a man such as Abiola, who was clearly gifted with near-genius mental acuity, could at the same time have been so gullible as to heed those who urged him to declare himself head of state, in the wake of an election organized to fail by military dictators STILL very much in power. The rest, as they say, is history.

As much as I admire the reckless chutzpah and audacity of Mr. Kanu, my sad prediction is that he will wind up like Abiola, either behind bars for a very long spell, or dead under circumstances that will predictably elicit inauguration of the usual "Panel of Inquiry", followed by the long wait for issuance of the customary formal "White Paper" that in the end, will amount to nothing of substance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by attackgat: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Jakumo:

As much as I admire the reckless chutzpah and audacity of Mr. Kanu, my sad prediction is that he will wind up like Abiola, either behind bars for a very long spell, or dead under circumstances that will predictably elicit inauguration of the usual "Panel of Inquiry", followed by the long wait for issuance of the customary formal "White Paper" that in the end, will amount to nothing of substance.

Kanu has said it many times that he is willing to die for his beliefs. Such a person is not asking for anyones pity.

Kanu's death will not stop the Biafran agitation, it wont even slow it down. There are many that will rise up to take his place.

The security forces killing Kanu will only turn IPOB into a militant group, making the situation much worse.

Kanu knows what he is doing. Lock him up, you make him a hero. Kill him, you make him a matyr. Release him, the agitation continues.

Either way, Kanu has already won the game.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Defies Military Blockade In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu has said it many times that he is willing to die for his beliefs. Such a person is not asking for anyones pity.

Kanu's death will not stop the Biafran agitation, it wont even slow it down. There are many that will rise up to take his place.

The security forces killing Kanu will only turn IPOB into a militant group, making the situation much worse.

Kanu knows what he is doing. Lock him up, you make him a hero. Kill him, you make him a matyr. Release him, the agitation continues.

Either way, Kanu has already won the game.

The man Kanu has bawls of steel, and of that there can be no doubt. The innate instinct for self-preservation, or lack thereof, is what separates the rest of us mere mortals, from the warrior class, exemplified by Kanu, and so, I doff my hat to him, despite being convinced that he is utterly bonkers to enter the lions' den repeatedly like this.

For we armchair commentators and cowering spectators to the clash of titans, that total abandonment of justified fear, and that willingness to forfeit one's very life in the process of fighting to create a desired outcome, despite overwhelming odds, is at once baffling and, hugely inspirational, at least in the abstract.

Willing acceptance of the notion that perhaps one may not live for long enough to PERSONALLY witness the attainment of one's most cherished goals, is without question a common denominator inherent to the essential character of those unique men and women, whose brazen exploits are chronicled for posterity across the pages of history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

”they Put Stick In Our Private Parts – Returnee Recounts Her Ordeal In Libya / Last Photos Of 7-year Old Abducted, Brutally Raped And Murdered / Funny Moments Channel Tv's Newscaster Got "Raptured".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.