Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? (640 Views)

Pastor Celebrates His “freedom” As He Resigns From RCCG. / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by eyesoflagos: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
FINALLY EFCC OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLER REVEALED AS HE RESIGNS (OR WAS HE SACKED?)… SEE PHOTOS
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/finally-efcc-official-twitter-handler.html

AFTER YEARS OF ALL OF US WONDERING WHO WAS BEHIND ALL THOSE FUNNY AND WITTY TWEETS FROM THE OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE OF EFCC, THE EFCC TWITTER HANDLE THIS AFTERNOON REVEALED @FSHAWKINGFISHER AS ITS HANDLER.

From the tweet shared and his response, it seems ‘The Handler’ has resigned and moved on from the job. There are those who think he may have been sacked…
The tweets read..

Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Eeyyaaa...

Why wasn't it mind44??
Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Finally, a Handler has a name
Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bye bye.
Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by Brown14: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
hit like if u think he looks like Bovi at first glance
Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by Elmojiid(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
my main man...i like u die
Re: Finally Efcc Official Twitter Handler Revealed As He Resigns Or Was He Sacked? by GogetterMD(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
I just knew they had changed the handler of that twitter handle. The epic responses had reduced drastically

(1) (Reply)

"I Always Read My Bible, Yes I Travel With One" - Vera Sidika (photos) / So Sad! Woman Drowns To Her Death While Driving In Lagos Flood (video) / Ex-beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson Shares Swimsuit Photo Of Herself And Daughter And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.