Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! (929 Views)

COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Within one Year or less you can make it.
This opportunity is for Registered Nurses who would like to practice in the U.S!!!!!
The process is relatively easy and all expenses paid once you can scale through the screening process from your agent till you're home and dry in the U.S.
A Nursing job will be found on your behalf and the employer will file for you and your dependants.
It involves a 3- step process.
1. Signing up with an agent
2. Preparing and writing the American RN licensure Exams
3. Immigration Process
Information is power!!!! Ur dream is possible. I can guide you through the process for a small fee. If interested contact me via my signature. Cheers see u on the other side.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by okawanyi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Adonbilivit!
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's either u believe and key in or u disbelieve and do nothing. At least 10 of my friends have written the U.S licensing exams and have passed. They're on stage 3 now minus 4 people that left last year and are earning their cool pay.
Information is power. If you have the right key you can open any Door!!!!
This procedure is legal. 100% legal. I dont believe in get rich quick by any means mentality. Registered Nurses are professionals and shouldnt be seen engaging in illegality!!!
First five people to contact me will get a discount. Expect testimonies on this thread.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by tinutunde(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
nkemoke:
It's either u believe and key in or u disbelieve and do nothing. At least 10 of my friends have written the U.S licensing exams and have passed. They're on stage 3 now minus 4 people that left last year and are earning their cool pay.
Information is power. If you have the right key you can open any Door!!!!
All
am interested please
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Check my signature for my email
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by marvelling(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
nkemoke:
Within one Year or less you can make it.
This opportunity is for Registered Nurses who would like to practice in the U.S!!!!!
The process is relatively easy and all expenses paid once you can scale through the screening process from your agent till you're home and dry in the U.S.
A Nursing job will be found on your behalf and the employer will file for you and your dependants.
It involves a 3- step process.
1. Signing up with an agent
2. Preparing and writing the American RN licensure Exams
3. Immigration Process
Information is power!!!! Ur dream is possible. I can guide you through the process for a small fee. If interested contact me via my signature. Cheers see u on the other side.

how much does it cost
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'll first review your CV to check your eligibility if it's okay, then you proceed to pay.
2.then help you modify it to their format.
Send your papers to an agent.
Pls note:Each agent has their likes and dislikes which you wont know unless u're told.
3. I'll guide you through the 2-3 step interviews.
I have about 5 agencies but I always like to start with the one whose requirements are less tasking and their processing is fast. Contact me 4 further info. Please if interested check my signature and email me for fu
rther discussion.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2017
nkemoke:
I'll first review your CV to check your eligibility if it's okay, then you proceed to pay.
2.then help you modify it to their format.
Send your papers to an agent.
Pls note:Each agent has their likes and dislikes which you wont know unless u're told.
3. I'll guide you through the 2-3 step interviews.
I have about 5 agencies but I always like to start with the one whose requirements are less tasking and their processing is fast. Contact me 4 further info. Please if interested check my signature and email me for fu
rther discussion.
how can I become a nurse
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hi peeps!!!
The offer is still open. Someone just got her contract today. A couple of people have signed up with me and we've started processing with an agent. I just want 10 pple from this platform max. So that I can give everybody quality attention and not be overwhelmed by the work cos everybody's interview requirement differs based on your specialty.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by marvelling(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
davide470 pls do something about this lady and her shady job offer abroad

hmmm...
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerians are funny. What they dont know they call shady. If I want to do any thing shady, the easiest thing is to create a new moniker.
Those that want to key in have keyed in and are glad they did. Information is power.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
To my dear collegues,
Once u get a contract, one of the benefits is that u'll have all your NCLEX preparation materials sent to you free of charge from the agent in the U.S, then they'll sign you on to an online prep. Then they'll sponsor you to write nclex in the phillipines or India. Once u get that they process ur immigration and it comes with green card for spouse and four children less than 18years.
My work ends once u get ur contract with an agent. The rest is between you and them.
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
The offer is still open
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
To throw more light on the process, many are inquisitive as per is it possible to write NCLEX without CGFNS first?
YES IT IS POSSIBLE.
CGFNS will evaluate your licence, then therafter you contact a state board of nursing in the U.S for licensing. Then they will issue you ATT(Authorization To Test). Then u proceed to test in any of the approved countries.
The CGFNS qualifying exams is a predictor that you will pass the NCLEX exams. Why write the same thing twice.
These agents will prepare and sponsor you for NCLEX straight then proceed to get you a nursing job in the U.S. Before you leave Nigeria all your paper work is done.
The offer is still open. Nurses keep signing up!!!
Re: Doors Of United States Wide Open For Nurses!!!! by nkemoke: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
The plane is still flying. Hop in my people!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Get Rid Of Genital Warts With Herbal Remedies / Corona Virus Prediction By Dean Koontz In 1981

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.