Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Notice This Domestic Violence Especially Wife Battering In Nollywood Movies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Notice This Domestic Violence Especially Wife Battering In Nollywood Movies (992 Views)

Who Notice The Way Free Basics Data Finishes On Time / Who Else Notice This? / Do You Notice This From Your Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Notice This Domestic Violence Especially Wife Battering In Nollywood Movies by afolayan22(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
My shoutout goes to the film industry on the issue of domestic violence especially wife battering in our country,I noticed often that most Nigeria movies whereby the issue of domestic violence take place the actors/actress doesn't seem to get things right.They neither show us how,when,where the victim of such act accusers face the penalty for such conduct ,and for me this is still promoting the habit today in our society.I was previlege on most occassion having a good time out with our young ones and it's very painful thing that most of kids minds have been zero minded on these negative show that most of this kids belief that wife battering is a normal thing.Please Nollywood make drastic efforts to correct this unwanted habit in our society by showing the way the culprit is been punishment for this act.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Wifi File Transfer From Your Laptop To Android Device / Weekchat Site Launching / Is This The Worst Bridge In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.