Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nollywood Actress Ini Ikpe Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With This Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ini Ikpe Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With This Message (3271 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ini Ikpe Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With This Message by WetinhappenPR: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Popular Nollywood actress Ini Ikpe Etukudoh took to social media today, to celebrate her husband, Joe Etukudoh, who is the Special Assistant to Akwa Ibom State Governor on Diaspora affairs.

In a Facebook post, the actress wrote...
Happy birthday to this amazing fine man, my friend, my brother, my husband and my all time favorite person. God bless today and all the days of your life and may he favor you beyond comprehension. I love you to bits.

The two have been 'playing love' today on social media. Wait o! Can notice that love sparkle in their eyes?

These celebrities can play love oo...

Happy birthday Joe Etukudoh - the only man from our "secretarial district".
My leeedaahh!!

Re: Nollywood Actress Ini Ikpe Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With This Message by dacovajnr: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Tears Celebrate As He Begins His NYSC - Richest Corper / Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics / Nigerian Man Gifted A Benz And An Apple Laptop For Cleaning Up A Girl After Se*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.