Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What To Do When Held Hostage To Forcefully Withdraw Cash With Your ATM Card? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What To Do When Held Hostage To Forcefully Withdraw Cash With Your ATM Card? (629 Views)

How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM / Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] / Ransomware: How To Protect Your Computer From Being Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Held Hostage To Forcefully Withdraw Cash With Your ATM Card? by Xclusivenaija: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Hurray! The activities of fraudsters have been brought to lime light, but it's quite unfortunate many people still wallow in ignorance. No wounder they easily fall victim to fraudsters.

Few months back The central bank of Nigeria took a very bold step to curb the activities of fraudsters who will want to pressurize you to forcefully Withdraw Cash with Your ATM Card from any ATM machine.

Now this it how it works

When you are under duress i.e pressure from anyone who in most times are armed rubbers or fraudsters to withdraw cash just to get away with your money, please do the following:

1. Don't Argue with them: please avoid arguing with armed rubbers. i repeat avoid arguing with armed rubbers no matter the amount you are having in your account

2. Obey by slotting in your card into the machine

3. Enter the pin. did you just hear me say enter the pin. yes i mean what i said when i say enter the pin but i never said enter your pin

so how is the pin different from your pin? Now listen

Your pin is the normal pin you use in withdrawing cash and making transactions from your ATM machine but the Pin on the other hand is that same pin but this time from the back. for instance your ATM pin is 1960, don't use 1960 instead use 0691.

4. Proceed with all confidence to withdraw cash just like you are making normal withdrawer

5. Your cash will start counting and the ATM will open to dispense your cash for you.

6. Here is the big magic to surprise you. your cash will come out half way and at the same time send security alert to your bank who will in turn invite security officials to come to your rescue.

7. At the time The cash is not coming out don't act stupid or act like you know anything or have any idea of what is happening.... just get busy trying to get the cash.

Please note: don't try this for the fun of it, or you will find yourself in the police cell before you explain yourself. Trust our Nigerian police and what they are capable of doing....

I know you are a bit tense up now but please watch this video to keep the tension calm: http://www.xclusivenaija.com/omg-you-wouldnt-believe-your-eyes-what-this-man-did-to-his-girlfriend-video/

Re: What To Do When Held Hostage To Forcefully Withdraw Cash With Your ATM Card? by khalhokage(m): 5:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Doesn't work.
Re: What To Do When Held Hostage To Forcefully Withdraw Cash With Your ATM Card? by classicdude1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow...first time am hearing of this.

(1) (Reply)

This Machine Must Go Buy Tommorow / Royal Caribbean Takes Delivery Of World’s Largest Cruise Ship / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.