Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates (1617 Views)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Vacancy For Accounting/statistics Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by LagosEconomist: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2017
A growing organization with operations in Education, Technology and Consulting is offering paid internships to outstanding graduates in Accounting, Statistics, Economics and Finance. Graduates with degrees in related fields such as Mathematics and Business Administration can also apply.

The interns are expected to be resident in Lagos, and will get the opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with mentoring from experienced professionals. There will also be opportunities for interns to move into a permanent role at the end of the internship, based on performance.

Candidates are expected to have at least a Second Class, Upper Division degree from a reputable University. Comfort with use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access, is highly desirable and a preference will be given to interns who either have these skills or demonstrate a commitment to learning them during the internship. Accounting interns will be encouraged to register for the relevant professional certification exams if not already qualified.

Interested candidates should send an e-mail, along their CVs to jobs@lagosrecruit.com. The e-mail should indicate the preferred area of focus from one of the following on the subject line:

Accounting Internship

Economics and Research Internship

Data and Statistics Internship

1 Like

Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by LagosEconomist: 4:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello All:

A few hires have been made for the positions, but there are still opportunities and more interns are needed.

Kindly send in your CV if you meet the stipulated criteria.
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by Xlyad(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by LagosEconomist: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Xlyad:
Can a sound Ecomics graduate —albeit with a 2-2—with research experience and a high aptitude for research apply ?

The client requirement was for at least a second class upper degree, so it may be tough.

You can apply and emphasize your research experience with links to any published work you participated in.

Thanks
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by tjmc: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2017
I tried sending my application but the email seems not accepting
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning, please I applied and was scheduled for an interview but due to unforseen circumstance I was unable to attend; can I send my application again?
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by azelab: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning, please the employer has not contact me. And you mailed me that i would be contacted directly by the employer. please what is the way forward? Thanks.
Re: Paid Internship For Accounting, Statistics, Economics And Finance Graduates by ucpearl: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
[Pls the email isnt going through....@lagos economist can u help us look into it. Thank you.

quote author=LagosEconomist post=59644009]Hello All:

A few hires have been made for the positions, but there are still opportunities and more interns are needed.

Kindly send in your CV if you meet the stipulated criteria.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Dgs/mgt / I Got A Job But I Need Accommodation / TOTAL E&P Recruitment 2019 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.