Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) (2348 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver / Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Gistboy120(m): 2:43am On Jul 25, 2017
NEWS BY: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Dr. Mohammed Sani Idiagbon, a University of Ilorin teacher was purportedly gotten on a video sexually harassing a female student in his office.

According to a very close friend of the victim in the audio clip who claimed anonymity, the girl missed his class test. Consequently, Idiagbon used the opportunity to invite her to his office for sex as the only alternative to pass the course.

The report attached to the YouTube clip shows that the school management, up till 30th May 2017, failed to see to the matter and therefore left the student in great threat and despair. However, according to Naijcrackgist correspondent, though the university is yet to make official remarks on this issue, recent report gathered so far has shown that Idiagbon has been suspended by the school authority.

Report gathered shows that Idiagbon has two major ways of setting traps for students – making them to fail his course and attaching to him a lot of female project/thesis supervisees.

“Gist has it that he preys on innocent ladies in the department – exchanging sex for grades. Mind you, he feast on supersize ladies who are way beyond his fist. In addition, this man has no pity and can crush even male students that will not leave their ‘target’. I can only describe Idiagbon as sex-for-Grade Master (SGM).” said Babajide Roland, former student of the department.

“This lecturer tells his students to their face that they will fail his course (i.e. Syntax), a challenging course to most students. A classmate once told me he wanted to sleep with her in his office. She told him she was engaged and he replied that’s not new; she then lied that she was pregnant and he replied it is even sweeter with pregnancy. Anyway, what happened next my friend didn’t tell me.” Lamented Mrs. Adeyemi L. Adedigba, a former student of Idiagbon.

Surprisingly, almost 95% of his students (former and current) interviewed claimed that Idiagbon does his $exual and corrupt acts in collaboration with his co-worker in the department, Taofeeq Alabi (popularly called Michael Jackson). Some of these students say that these two University of Ilorin English Department lecturers ensure they’re made to be in charge of students’ results compilation team and volunteer most times to serve as members of examination committee in order to ease perpetration of their atrocities.

Since a bill for a law which prescribes five-year jail term for lecturers who engage in $exual relationship with students has passed second reading at the senate, it is the belief of most concerned Nigerians (students in particular) that Idiagbon should be brought to book with no delay in order to serve as deterrent for other lecturers like him.

It is trusted that as per the patron of the bill, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege "… the bill forces hardened punishments on guilty parties in its general goal of giving more tightly statutory security to understudies against sexual threatening vibe and all types of inappropriate behavior in universities. The bill gives an obligatory five-year imprison term for teachers who sexually disturb understudies. At the point when gone into law, bad habit chancellors of colleges, ministers of polytechnics and other CEOs of foundations of higher learning will go to imprison for a long time on the off chance that they neglect to act inside seven days on protests of inappropriate behavior made by understudies… "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGCuYmUmW8

DOWNLOAD THE LEAK VIDEO HERE  => http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/breaking-news-unilorin-lecturer-caught.html

Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by princeade86(m): 2:50am On Jul 25, 2017
k
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by princeade86(m): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2017
fct for d first time. Oya where is my award.
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by marshalcarter: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2017
only you carry FTC still carry STCundecided cum pursue me so you go carry TTC
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2017

D truth is
Contrary to what you think

In dat school most girls there

Depend solely on the leverage of dat hole to graduate

Becuz they hav notin upstairs

Nd not every lecturer is kind enough to accept the offer

So Pls release dat man

Becuz if not for good people lik him
many of our Slay celebrities will still b struggling with carry overs

Wo knows?

D nxt kim Kardashian might nid him to graduate

Don't go nd spoil sumboris destiny

#Eco99#
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Gonner!
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by lovingyouhun: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, Mr Lecturer there is God oooooooooo.
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Kamelot77(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2017
old news, this happened last year
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Gobhanky: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Fem her voice.
Ud know shez a bich.
Bac then in 2011 at osasoge
I met a uniben bich
Big ass tits
I played mr lover lover for 1 week
Invited her to my d3lf con
Omor she her boobs fuc
Dic don charge.
O bobs na stop ot
Stop it she dey talk
B4 u know it
Her nipples don hard
She don wet.
I got my vondom and bleeped the hell out of her.
Since den she no wan pic my calls again
Me wey don smoke sk die b4 she come
I fuc i no shoot

Biches can lie and pretend
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by Onyenna(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice catch...
Re: UNILORIN Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing Female Student In His Office (video) by emmykey0128(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Why lying on the man head now? Haba

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals What He Does For A Living In Dubai / 3 Nigerians In The UK In Court For £1.7m Fraud. / Six Killed In Renewed Cult War In Edo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.