Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Recaination...I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recaination...I Need Help (581 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recaination...I Need Help by viktohmarkz(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Good day fellows

I really want to know if the recantation stuff is really,cause am confused with life.

While growing up I had two brothers and two sisters tho the both guys are twin, so I roll with the younger one while my direct elder sister goes with the senior,my other sister stays by her self since she's the first daughter.

Few years down the line one of my brothers dead which happened to be the one I roll with, and I can't seem to be at peace with the senior cause while growing up he treated me badly. Lemme also recount some occasions.
You all know how a normal Nigerian family is where the elder gives the younger his out grown cloths,he gave me a shirt and a trouser back then and after a week her asked me to give them back to him for no just reason.
Also their was this time my mum traveled and it was just us the boys, the one I always move with without to see someone and I was home with the senior one,he left the house to get stuffs and I was very hunger so I went to check out what was holding him back when I got there,he was eating roasted yam and fish,the sellers younger one was telling him that I was behind but he never cared,I watched him for over 10mins and the children were telling him to buy for them too,he bought and they all ate, out of anger I ran back home,when he came he gave me 50naira to get what I would eat this was around 2009. I didn't take the money tho I waited till my mum got back before I ate that days.

Fast forward to now, myself and him doesn't roll at all,we are like cat and rat.
My mum noticed it and I told her what I passed through when I was growing up and she said its because of the person that recainted us, that he (my elder brother) recanted my grand father and I recanted my grand fathers brother, and that the both of them where always having issues until death.

I know I love my brother like every normal human would love his brother buh am just uncomfortable whenever his around.
I've tried to let him know where it all started buh his not ready to accept his wrong.

Pls what do you suggest I do in this case.
Re: Recaination...I Need Help by marshalcarter: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2017
dis one pass me sha

from what you wrote...you always show concern abt it...I'll say you should showing concern....let everyone be on their own....both my older brothers and i we're never in good terms till i stop showin care...make everybody dey their own naaa...later they still came back to me.... so if you're always showing this"I care a lot abt my bro" stop it...even if you care...dnt let it show......abeg make we commot family re-incantation blah blah blah undecided africans tho

1 Like

Re: Recaination...I Need Help by hola106(m): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2017
ok
Re: Recaination...I Need Help by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 25, 2017
It is well and well
Re: Recaination...I Need Help by optional1(f): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2017
there is nothing you can do but live a normal life.
But you and your brother can break that traits for the sake of the futurel
Re: Recaination...I Need Help by skillzbae(f): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Recaination is real but if u can really prove it that it is what is disturbing u people, make sure u pray it away.

(1) (Reply)

Habbits That Cause Male Impotence: Many Of Them Will Throw You Off Balance / Guy Wishes Parents Dead So He Can Inherit Their Cars / 5 Ways To Avoid Cheating On Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.