Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Android And Recycling Bin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android And Recycling Bin (1081 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android And Recycling Bin by Toks12345(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a platform to discuss this, I recently mistakenly deleted voice record of important meeting from my Samsung galaxy tab 4, am disturbed as this can affect me. Can anyone help me out with any solution on how to retrieve back this deleted voice recorded? I will be grateful for your help.
Re: Android And Recycling Bin by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
go and download disk digger and Google search the usage....u should av ur file back with that
Re: Android And Recycling Bin by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
go and download disk digger and Google search the usage....u should av ur file back with that

1 Like

Re: Android And Recycling Bin by HarveyDeven: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
sirdammy92:

Indeed, this should work just fine. It did for me.
Re: Android And Recycling Bin by Toks12345(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks very much, let me give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

BB Q10 For Sale / Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... / Urgent Need Of Key Board For Nokia Tablet 2520

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.