Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) (2160 Views)

Pretty 15yrs Old Teen Kills Herself After Boyfriend Breaks-up With Her / Regina Daniels & Her Boyfriend Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done" / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
- Nigerian Snapchat king and bleaching cream expert has threatened to take his own life if his bae lives him
- Bobrisky has been with bae ever since he became a social media celebrity
- In his most recent post he admitted that he will kill himself if his boyfriend breaks up with him.Apparently, that is not the only harm his mysterious lover and financial backbone can cause him. In a recent post, the male Barbie revealed that he will kill himself if his bae ever leaves him.
Many are now afraid whether bae's love is helping him or destroying him. Bobrisky announced that his bae showed him what he will be getting for his next birthday and he got overjoyed.
In his celebration, he said how much he loved him and threatened to end his life if their relationship ever comes to an end,
He shared several posts on his Snapchat saying: "Wow my bae send what I'm getting on my birthday. I love u BAE. Wow guys watch out for August 31st."
"Whenever I come to u to cry u promised to always be there for me. U said I should give zero f*ck about haters cos they don't pay my bills. My birthday presents can't stop making me scream."
Source: Snapchat, Bobrisky
He went further professing his love for bae. He said:"I love my bae so much. when the world turn their back at me u promise to always stand by me. thank you so much my love.God will continue to provide for you."
"I love u so much. the day you end your relationship with me that is the day I'm leaving this earth. Cos I'm so used to your love. You shower me with love, money , trust . i love you with my heart."
Source: Snapchat, Bobrisky

Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by ZeroUnity: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by bewla(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2017
why promote
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by ochobaba(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2017
He is a living dead before na
If he dies heaven won't fall
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
This dude should give it up already......No Body cares!!!
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by MrBen10(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
....but, why is he not shaving off his/her Armpit hair
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
MrBen10:
....but, why is he not shaving off his/her Armpit hair
are you done talking?tell me baby are you done talking yeah.?? Sense fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by MrBen10(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Raymondboyvic:
are you done talking?tell me baby are you done talking yeah.?? Sense fall on you!
You are the OP and same time you are Bobrisky defendant.
Anyway, goan tell your boss to shave his ampit.
In otherwords, If you are the Bobrisky himself, then shave ur armpit cos it looks dirty.
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
MrBen10:

You are the OP and same time you are Bobrisky defendant.
Anyway, goan tell your boss to shave his ampit.
In otherwords, If you are the Bobrisky himself, then shave ur armpit cos it looks dirty.
amadioha fall on your generation

Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by MrBen10(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Raymondboyvic:
amadioha fall on your generation
Hahahaha... This one pain am o,

Ntoor.
Dnt ask me why your advert did not reach front page, cos Bobrisky is here insulting other Nairalanders instead of paying his debt.

kikikikikikoio
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
MrBen10:

Hahahaha... This one pain am o,

Ntoor.
Dnt ask me why your advert did not reach front page, cos Bobrisky is here insulting other Nairalanders instead of paying his debt.

kikikikikikoio
prick fall on you

Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2017
This guy is not tired of fooooling himself already undecided why disgrace ur entire generation like this cry cry
Re: Bobrisky Plans To Kill Himself If His Boyfriend Breaks Up With Him (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2017
SolexxBarry:
This guy is not tired of fooooling himself already undecided why disgrace ur entire generation like this cry cry
sperm pour on you!

(1) (Reply)

See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart / Nollywood Actor/film Maker Acquires A Mansion In Beverly Hills Usa(photos) / Jennifer Hudson Lost Her Son In Court Battle Against Her Estranged Ex-fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.