Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) (32867 Views)

Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Hon Igho Goodluck Omene With John Nani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A whole commissioner of environment who should know better is also partaking in the madness to make the African Python extinct...Does this guy know his core responsibilities as commissioner for environment at all?
na lala send am
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

some of the Ops above me are just busy speaking grammar on Lala's Special Meal

Today is bright is bright and fair oh happy day the day of joy..........oh happyday of joy,Lala's jellof rice
U just made my day with this song. You made me cherish my childhood days. God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Britain4(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
What self
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by ikeepitreal(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

some of the Ops above me are just busy speaking grammar on Lala's Special Meal

Today is bright is bright and fair oh happy day the day of joy..........oh happyday of joy,Lala's jellof rice
How many ops are above you?
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by crazygod(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:
The python seems to be carrying Lalasticlala's baby. cry
Ban jst dey hungry u. Better apologize now o

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Joeson007(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Lala lala grin grin were is za pot?
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by sod09(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
na lie he didnt even take part in the killing
he only took pictures with it angry angry
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
PLEASE OPEN THE SNAKE BELLY MY DOG HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 2 DAYS NOW.
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Joeson007(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Ban jst dey hungry u. Better apologize now
grin grin grin
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be sacked.
He is not fit to be an advocate of the environment.

If he can't preserve and sustain it's bio-diversity.

the voice of one lala........................... grin
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2017
so they waste bullet that would have use to kill two or more kidnappers on that poor creature , Nigeria is indeed a curse land TUFIAKWA
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by tomholly: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
wow
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
I hate snake , the site of it makes me shiver embarassed
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
jonhemma11:
Hon Commissioner for Environment, Hon Barr John Nani and his team encountered and killed a 3.6m python at Anwai during canal opening which will control Asaba flooding.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-photos-of-big-python-killed-by.html?m=1
d python was responsible 4 flooding
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
softwerk:
So a whole Commissioner for Environment does NOT know that part of his job is Environmental and Wild Life Conservation?! shocked

United Nations will soon declare the African python extinct at this rate of their senseless genocide!

And to think that Lala is somewhere warming up to move this to FP is also very disappointing!

Delta State is so unfortunately cursed with moronic leaders!
Wetin this one dey talk??
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
emmy4lov:
Oboi See meat ...

Thank God this is not US
All of you would have gone to jail ..

Lol

For what crime?
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A whole commissioner of environment who should know better is also partaking in the madness to make the African Python extinct...Does this guy know his core responsibilities as commissioner for environment at all?

He knows his responsibilities and you are only speaking as someone who has not experienced the flood in Asaba before.
My house is a two storey building at Phase 2, infant Jesus Road Asaba. When this flood comes,you need a canoe to come out... Please I am not joking.
We have caught snakes and crocodiles as well as monitor lizards there before. You get scared going home at night because you don't know what you might run into...
Take this snake and restore it back to its 'natural' habitat, trust me it will come back again in less than a month.
I am not supporting the depeleting of the rock python population though. All I am trying to say is that the snake is too dangerous in the habitat it was found in and it is not a funny esperience meeting one...

And just to let you know how dangerous and wild that area anwai is, there are monkeys around my house at a time (Phase 2)... The area is wild and the river Niger from Onitsha overflows into it...

So bros abeg pardon the killing... We no go do am again.... LolLlll

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Eljay24(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
he was supposed to capture it alive . .. commissioner for what again ??
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
So finally dey have admitted to b partially responsible for some of d flooding with their ill timed opening of canals even while it's raining... But all of u screaming about capturing it , how would dey have captured it?? With their bare hands?? Dey didn't go on a snake expedition so wouldn't have been armed with anything to capture it.. If dey had captured it what next?? Keep it in a zoo?? or release it to a wildlife reserve?? Let's b realistic for once and stop trying to comment because its convenient. D west we all claim to want to emulate are not as hungry as we are and as such can afford to even have animal rights group... Dey have animal control while we are still struggling with our human rights.. Lets stop deceiving ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by newoffer: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Is Nairaland made for Snake news ? U go after helpless reptiles. Make una continue
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:
Make una deplete our wildlife reserves o..

And to think this travesty was carried out by a Commisoner for Environment.

Next news will be commissioner for wildlife preservation kills the last remaining Lion in Nigeria.

angry

And roast it for dinner
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
I hate snake , the site of it makes me shiiver embarassed

You are beautiful! A sight for my eyes alone!
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:
Good commissioner

Farming along side politics

Not all the mofos that will just sit and eat every part of the national cake
Farming?
U no longer read article again before commenting? cheesy[center][/center]
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Lala now has a partner in crime in the mould of a Commissioner
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
bencarson007:

He knows his responsibilities and you are only speaking as someone who has not experienced the flood in Asaba before.
My house is a two storey building at Phase 2, infant Jesus Road Asaba. When this flood comes,you need a canoe to come out... Please I am not joking.
We have caught snakes and crocodiles as well as monitor lizards there before. You get scared going home at night because you don't know what you might run into...
Take this snake and restore it back to its 'natural' habitat, trust me it will come back again in less than a month.
I am not supporting the depeleting of the rock python population though. All I am trying to say is that the snake is too dangerous in the habitat it was found in and it is not a funny esperience meeting one...

And just to let you know how dangerous and wild that area anwai is, there are monkeys around my house at a time (Phase 2)... The area is wild and the river Niger from Onitsha overflows into it...

So bros abeg pardon the killing... We no go do am again.... LolLlll

Guy cool down! The flood is not an everyday thing. Besides the python was in its right habitat; you guys are encroachers. The python should have been relocated. Its a shame Africans especially Nigerians have a looooonnnnnngggg way to go understanding how things work and are meant to be. I bet our so called yankari games reserve in bauchi is now a farm land or housing estate. Nonsense!
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2017
softwerk:
So a whole Commissioner for Environment does NOT know that part of his job is Environmental and Wild Life Conservation?! shocked

United Nations will soon declare the African python extinct at this rate of their senseless genocide!

And to think that Lala is somewhere warming up to move this to FP is also very disappointing!

Delta State is so unfortunately cursed with moronic leaders!

Please easy on the insult on Delta state.
They killed a stray python don't mean that we have cursed and moronic leaders.
I am sure if it were you that saw that python,you will be screaming blood of Jesus and kill it ... Kill it by now.

Let me educate you a bit. That Anwai and infant Jesus areas are always flooded because of the River Niger (Onitsha) at the back and the bad drainage systems (Asaba) at the front.

Now when this flooding happens, you come across strays like this python. And you certainly don't expect those stray dangerous animals to be smiling at you when you find them. They are already agitated and ready to harm anybody or anything they come in contact with and trust Africans- our first instinct is defence before we think of conservation.

My house at phase 2 infant Jesus road Asaba which is the twin road to anwai,we have killed big stray crocs,alligators and monitor lizards there. When the flood starts, you require a canoe to leave your house and getting home at night is usually a daunting task since you don't know what awaits you on the road. It is a nightmare meeting these huge stray dangerous animals suddenly.
And your first line of action is always defense. Except you want it to swallow or harm your family member first before you stop shouting conservation.
I have wild monkeys besides my house at a time. That should give you an idea of what the area is like.

So I beg your humble self to please act with some decorum and not insult our leaders. It is not too good a thing to do.
Thanks @Softwerk
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2017
xaggar:

Guy cool down! The flood is not an everyday thing. Besides the python was in its right habitat; you guys are encroachers. The python should have been relocated. Its a shame Africans especially Nigerians have a looooonnnnnngggg way to go understanding how things work and are meant to be. I bet our so called yankari games reserve in bauchi is now a farm land or housing estate. Nonsense!

Your response is very understandable and I quite agree with you but there was really no need for the nonsense at the end.
All the same, no hard feelings.
#RespectsBro
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

For what crime?

For killing a wild life ..
Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
jonhemma11:
Hon Commissioner for Environment, Hon Barr John Nani and his team encountered and killed a 3.6m python at Anwai during canal opening which will control Asaba flooding.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-photos-of-big-python-killed-by.html?m=1

In a case where commissioner for environment dey kill snake...water don pass garri be that...isn't he suppose to know about conservation and stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) by kokomaster4d: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Commissioner of Environment that should be protecting the environment killing animals. He should be sacked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Meets Wema Bank's New MD/CEO, Moruf Oseni / Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.