Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Sir Stanley Ekezie Led His Club Paying Monthly Pension To Imo Elderly People - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sir Stanley Ekezie Led His Club Paying Monthly Pension To Imo Elderly People (693 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). / African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Stanley Ekezie Led His Club Paying Monthly Pension To Imo Elderly People by Grandeur2015: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Empowerment programme spearheading by Lagos Chapter of Old peers of Owerri Development initiative led by Sir Stanley Ekezie.

The world has always been a complicated place to be, a place where there must always be two sides of everything, the Positive and negative, friends and foes, the healthy and the sick, the rich and the poor, but unfortunately that is the way we all met it, and so many other good and great people who have all come and gone yet couldn't change its perception with their dreams and talents. So those who are pushing to change the world might end up being changed by the world. Therefore i can only say this, we don't change what we didn't create, however we can't create what we have no idea of the mystery behind it.

But we can always change our environment, we can change our communities, and we can always impact on the lives of those around, our families, friends and our communities. The journey of life is all about adding the little spices of hope and joy to the lives of the people. Nothing give real sense of joy more than looking back and see the number of poor people who are smiling today because you have given them the opportunity to hope again, and nothing motivate a man more to work more harder than knowing that a lot of families depend on him to see the next day and hope for a better future.

A Leader is someone who is always ready to listen to the plight of his people without limitation and today my mum's people are smiling because some group of able men has made it possible for the people to smile again and hope for a better future through the empowerment programme spearheading by Lagos Chapter of Old peers of Owerri Development initiative led by Sir Stanley Ekezie. And i want to use this opportunity to re-wake other great men out there that our communities and our people are our responsibilities we shouldn't fold our hands and wait until we are the Government before we start helping the helpless around us. Start helping as little as you as you.
I see a great future for Ndi Imo.

(1) (Reply)

Digi Clan (a Digital Media Managers Community) Launches In Abuja October 28 / Happy Birthday To My Birthday Mates / Almost New Xpress Cool Freezer For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.