Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive (27059 Views)

Simple Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / 7 Most Popular Markets You Can Buy Cheap Clothes In Lagos & Their Locations. / How To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by elmas(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
pls do you have replacement battery for iPhone 5?

Not at all ma
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by elmas(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
pls do you have replacement battery for iPhone 5?

Yes sir its 3500
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by maisauki: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Darkseid:
If there are two things that doesn't bother me in this life, it's definitely clothes and shoes. Last time I bought any shoe was over three years ago. If you no like wetin I wear, go hang yourself.
OGA, NO COM DO GRA GRA HERE...IF CLOTHES NO MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU YOU NO GO READ THIS POST NOT TO TALK OF COMMENT
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by Urdreamgirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2017
maisauki:
OGA, NO COM DO GRA GRA HERE...IF CLOTHES NO MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU YOU NO GO READ THIS POST NOT TO TALK OF COMMENT
why are u shouting? u wan die put for here?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
akelicious:

source https://m.guardian.ng/life/style/five-ways-to-make-cheap-clothes-look-expensive/

I disagree with all 5.

Cheap clothes look not only expensive, but also very pleasant if your shoe is correct.

Simple and expensive shoes bring out the best in anything....it can even make an area boy look like Dangote's son.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
elmas:

Yes sir its 3500
pls where are you located?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by MrRichmond: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Darkseid:
If there are two things that doesn't bother me in this life, it's definitely clothes and shoes. Last time I bought any shoe was over three years ago. If you no like wetin I wear, go hang yourself.

u sure say u be darkseid? or maybe u just a parademon grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by leonard002(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
No 6:
Hustle and make so much money so you can buy all the expensive clothes you want
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by Darkseid(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
MrRichmond:

u sure say u be darkseid? or maybe u just a parademon grin
Na me oo. Check my movies, you go see say I dey hardly change clothes.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by kingmolah: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Darkseid:
Na me oo. Check my movies, you go see say I dey hardly change clothes.
this guy go be jankara human being o,u even dey proud to talk say u hardly change clothes...smh..like say nah better thing
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by skedy1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Koolking:

With all the above, even with the most expensive apparels and accessories, lack of self confidence and self esteem render all the expensive clothing cheap and loud.

Build your self confidence and self esteem, you stand out conspicuously

Massa leave English alone, na just cheap clothes them the yan.

Am around calabar south, coman do what your mind is telling you!
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by Darkseid(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
kingmolah:
this guy go be jankara human being o,u even dey proud to talk say u hardly change clothes...smh..like say nah better thing
Baba na joke na, ah ah undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive by babapressy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School / Fashion Mistakes People Make / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.