Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once (477 Views)

20 Saas Startups Ideas To Build A Profitable Product In 2020 / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady / What Profitable Product Or Commodity Can Buy In Bulk And Sell To Someone At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once by Greener112: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders, please i want to know the much profitable product or commodity that i can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once.
Re: what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once by EagleScribes: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Greener112:
Good morning Nairalanders, please i want to know the much profitable product or commodity that i can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once.

Health products.
Re: what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once by Greener112: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Greener112:
Re: what profitable product or commodity can buy in Bulk and sell to someone at once by Greener112: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders, please i want to know the much profitable product or commodity that i can buy in Bulk and that i can sell all at once to a buyer on a regular basis.

(1) (Reply)

Carpooling | Solution To Lagos Traffic/congestion / Always Write Your Contracts / How Nigerian Companies Raked Billions After CBN Switched Off Fx Tap On 41 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.