Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture (49190 Views)

Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos / "When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by sandrahnaub(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
This could have been us undecided

but u like wearing " Ama kip kip" and "my money grows like grass" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by SELFmade7(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
hprizon:
whih one be 9m0b

You don't know 9mobile, are you from Burundi? tongue
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Platinumay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=vizkiz post=58821549]Where them dey see these pretty women sef?

Nawa oh, shey I will not go for deliverance like this? Only ugly ladies in my destiny. undecided
[/quote

Bros, this ur level na wa oo.... Lwkmd
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by younglleo: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:

Sorry stop using 9mobile upgrade to 12mobile tongue tongue
9mobile fall on you angry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by 0b10010011: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
Where them dey see these pretty women sef?

Nawa oh, shey I will not go for deliverance like this? Only ugly ladies in my destiny. undecided

Paupers re not entitled to pretty chicks and luxury!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by lakeside30: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
rayblings:
shocked

This guy that was pricing an Imported dog from me for 20k mteeeww

Maybe the babe is cheap

Pls I am building an airplane that flies with water so Dont disturb me with rubbish news

Are u selling those dalmatt?
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by wintersnow(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I just have a question to ask

why do dark guys, dark skinned guys love fair ladies I just don't get this trend. is it a fetish thing or what.

most successful guys usually go for very light skinned ladies, is it now a crime to be dark skinned

Or are dark skinned children ugly?

Sweetheart it happens naturally.. Fair girls are just attractive, dark guys tend to attract fair girls..its like metal and magnet... You hardly see a fair girl dating a fair guy...

You are still perfect to me, just the way you are

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by wintersnow(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Lmfao you still rock that T-shirt shey
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here's the post, it's 5000+ words long so I can't post it here, enjoy!

Read the post : http://theincomeblogger.com/traffic-generation-tips
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
rayblings:
shocked

This guy that was pricing an Imported dog from me for 20k mteeeww

Maybe the babe is cheap

Pls I am building an airplane that flies with water so Dont disturb me with rubbish news

Fg said we should patronize madecin Nigeria that includes dog n u are still importing dogs.make lie Mohammed no hear this

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Sarah20A(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who dey epp
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

why do dark guys, dark skinned guys love fair ladies I just don't get this trend. is it a fetish thing or what.

most successful guys usually go for very light skinned ladies, is it now a crime to be dark skinned

Pretty deep but I don't have the answers dear. I'll do my research though
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Banana fall on you..very funny
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by SELFmade7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
younglleo:
9mobile fall on you angry

Heheheh same to you
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by jfleece(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Fine boy, u re always making me laugh... Seriously u should be a comedian..
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by jfleece(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tolbanks:
Is this news now

And does it add to my salary

Luubish
u reside in ikorodu Blood of Jonah
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
Who dey epp
hahahahah e epp me and u ooo,make we go alter naugrin
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by solid3(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where is the swag?
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I WILL never forget the day I agreed to have a talk
with a friend who was on the verge of ditching her
husband for another married man.
“I am tired of giving birth to ugly children”, she
snapped when I broached the subject, telling her
my mediating was at the insistence of her husband,
who was also a close friend. “My daughter is so
dark I feel for her at times as there is the possibility
of her attracting only ugly men. Basically from my own prospective I will marry a black lady outside love to avoid the possibility of given birth to ugly kids...

If am same color with the lady there is possibility I may give birth to'' abino''
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Sarah20A(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah e epp me and u ooo,make we go alter naugrin
dey go i dey come for your back cool
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
dey go i dey come for your back cool
hahahahaha see this girlgrin how far na,it been a long long time oooo,when did u arrived
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Sarah20A(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha see this girlgrin how far na,it been a long long time oooo,when did u arrived
when did I arrive where
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Angy55(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

Sweetheart it happens naturally.. Fair girls are just attractive, dark guys tend to attract fair girls..its like metal and magnet... You hardly see a fair girl dating a fair guy...

You are still perfect to me, just the way you are
What of chocolate skin?? who are they attracted to?
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by okenwaa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Asa ya di sharp!!
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by okenwaa(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

No dear it's just natural for dark guys to go fr fair ladies while fair guys go for dark ladies...

Like myself I'm dark,Nd I love fair ladies like my kpef
My bro is fair and he's looking for a dark skinned lady to marry

Choco Milo was a mistake...a failed experiment
Should've been MilkChoco...
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by pweetiedee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

lmao
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by kingsnonny(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
ok since dey neva marry ,overtaken is still allowed
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
when did I arrive where
aaaa IT
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sarah20A:
when did I arrive where
aaaa I.T
Re: Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture by concho(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

See eh......u r the most confused lady on nl. In the preweding pic btwn two famacists, u said dt dey are both ugly that God shld abort the union. Now ds dude is going for an angel probably to please ppl like u, u r still complaining. Aunty why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.