Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Can I Get A Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Payoneer Card (1174 Views)

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by StarCrews: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
I tried to register on their site, then I realized you have to be 18 years or above( I am below 18 ), I also realized you need a national ID card as a means of identification, with all the stories I hear about how stressful it is to get one here, it makes things difficult. So I want to ask if there is any other means of Identification I can use to register on site. All these restrictions on people below 18 especially online annoys me, its like society is designed to limit you till you are that age, man gats start hustling early, we can see the effects of waiting till you graduate before you start or thinking you will land one job, Millenials are suffering man, Generation Z gats be wise. I will appreciate anybody who can put me through thanks...
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Register through my link to get free $25 and you can use NEPA bill
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by StarCrews: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Can I use a student ID
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by Olamytea(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sensual:
Register through my link to get free $25 and you can use NEPA bill
pls how do I open an act with them and what are d Biz advantages in investing in them. Paypal and payoneer
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by ViVaMadrid: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Sensual post=58820400]Register through my link to get free $25 and you can use NEPA bill[/@quote]

Sensual ..I registered and my registration has also been approved but I did not receive any info relating to a Payoneer Card.
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by austino677(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for your contacting us regarding the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®. I apologize for the delay in response.

Our service allows you to withdraw funds from Payoneer to your bank from any of the currency balances available on your online account. This can be done at any time once you have attained the minimum balance amount to initiate a withdraw request. For more information regarding the service, such as how to initiate a withdrawal, please visit our FAQs.

If you require the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® for immediate access to your online balance, you will need to begin receiving payments from one of our mass payout companies or by using the Billing Service/Global Payment Service.

The option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $30/€50/£50 in payments.
Re: How Can I Get A Payoneer Card by saintcasmir(m): 4:24am On Jul 27, 2017
StarCrews:
I tried to register on their site, then I realized you have to be 18 years or above( I am below 18 ), I also realized you need a national ID card as a means of identification, with all the stories I hear about how stressful it is to get one here, it makes things difficult. So I want to ask if there is any other means of Identification I can use to register on site. All these restrictions on people below 18 especially online annoys me, its like society is designed to limit you till you are that age, man gats start hustling early, we can see the effects of waiting till you graduate before you start or thinking you will land one job, Millenials are suffering man, Generation Z gats be wise. I will appreciate anybody who can put me through thanks...

You can use another person's National ID or voter's card to apply maybe your family member or friend.

Meanwhile, ensure that the name on your account is the same with what you have on the ID card.

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To #10000 Mtn Airtime At Low Rate / Government Approved!!! / List Of Plastic Industries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.