Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost (3952 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / My Site Has Been Down With WHOGOHOST / Please How Can I Link 1&1 Domain Name With Whogohost Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by Bobody(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
;DWhoGoHost is a very popular Nigeria web hosting company, currently ranked the 2nd largest domain name in Nigeria with over 2,600 domain names hosted on its servers. Before a Web Hosting company can have up to this much clients, we all know what it takes, it’s not just all about the money spent on advertising, how cheap the services are but likewise, the satisfied customer who will like to invite others to join (I mean positive feedbacks).

This write-up is to give everyone full detailed pros and cons of the web hosting company after using their services for over 3 months.
Your hosting, domain provider network can influence your blog both positively and negatively in terms of ranking, uptime, etc and everyone knows what it feels like seeing your website going offline because of your domain or hosting provider.

Here is my story – 3 months with WhoGoHost
I started using the web hosting company for one of my projects about three months ago but prior that time, I have always used it for clients that are on low budget, so this is not just about me now but everything as a whole.
The first service of the WhoGoHost used by me was just buying a Nigerian based domain from the company for a client, after adding the domain to cart and paying through the Bank Payment method. I mailed the payment unit with my order ID, after couples of hours the payment was confirmed and the domain appeared on my dashboard.

Also Read: 3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally
WhoGoHost

I have always been a customer of Namecheap and Godaddy where most orders are activated almost immediately, and the customer panel is kind of easy to navigate through. So, after a week I haven’t been able to point the domain to my client website which ought to have been launched about a week ago. I created several Tickets and chatting with Customer Care, yes, they have a very active and nice customer support, I got responses but it wasn’t the problem, the main problem is the Registrar lock was on which I had no idea about it. Currently, I have over 7 domains including mine and clients own on WhoGoHost, and never had any issue.

WhoGoHost has a very active, fast and reliable 24/7 Support but sometimes they may not be able to figure out what your real problem is.
Their domain is cheap, propagates as fast as it can and also registrar lock to keep your domain from been easily hijacked.
The purchase takes might take day(s) before confirmation sometimes when your pay using Bank transfer method since other payment methods hardly works out for everyone.
Domain renewal price is almost the same or lesser than the cost price which is different in other hosting companies.
What about the Hosting service?
WhoGoHost hosting service is fair, I mean I cannot always recommend it for people with lots of traffic because I myself do not make use of the hosting service. It’s not like the hosting service is not okay or I do not have any of my colleagues or client making use of the service, I really do have people who make use of it.

Also Read: [Images] How To Set Up Google FeedBurner
Earlier this year, a friend of mine asked me to fix something on his blog which I have to do that through the Cpanel, I noticed one thing at first “It’s not well secured“, how? If you have been a good user of Cpanel then you’ll understand this better. A case where you keep getting logged out of the Cpanel just because of IP changed e.g when making use of a network like Mtn NG, you get into an endless loop of logging in and system logging you out until your IP is stable.

But in the case of WhoGoHost, I logged in like a boss and wasn’t logged out, I even closed my browser, opened it back and clicked on Restore Previous sessions and the Cpanel is still active, I was like WTF, Bluehost, Namecheap, Hostgator and other hosting companies I have used doesn’t work that way, once you are inactive for about 180 seconds, the session is terminated automatically.

The hosting plan is affordable, recommended for starters.
About 97.0% up time guarantee.
Most users believe they might route your connection through CDN without notifying you

https://brainslodge.com/whogohost-review/
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by toycom001(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Increase your website / blog traffic for 20,000 Naira per month.
Contact 08032739705
Whatsapp/telegram: 08052427416
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by toycom001(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice write up for whogohost, go give www.josidelhosting.com/web-hosting/
A trial.
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by KoladeKoded(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
WhoGoHost is one of the leading web hosting providers in Nigeria. You’ll find out more in this WhoGoHost Review. They have a robust range of web services from website hosting to domain registration at affordable prices packaged with an efficient support team and a seamless payment process.

Their track record has been wonderful powering so many big Nigerian brands like GTBank, OAU. They offer even more variety of services like some global hosting companies like NameCheap, BlueHost, and GoDaddy.

Enough of the hype already, let’s get down to why I choose WhoGoHost as a leading and Best Nigerian Hosting Provider for your website.

Read More Here >>> https://www.theaffiliateplug.com/whogohost-review-best-nigerian-hosting-company-for-your--website-blog/
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by fjlinks(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bobody:
;DWhoGoHost is a very popular Nigeria web hosting company, currently ranked the 2nd largest domain name in Nigeria with over 2,600 domain names hosted on its servers. Before a Web Hosting company can have up to this much clients, we all know what it takes, it’s not just all about the money spent on advertising, how cheap the services are but likewise, the satisfied customer who will like to invite others to join (I mean positive feedbacks).

This write-up is to give everyone full detailed pros and cons of the web hosting company after using their services for over 3 months.
Your hosting, domain provider network can influence your blog both positively and negatively in terms of ranking, uptime, etc and everyone knows what it feels like seeing your website going offline because of your domain or hosting provider.

I started using the web hosting company for one of my projects about three months ago but prior that time, I have always used it for clients that are on low budget, so this is not just about me now but everything as a whole.
The first service of the WhoGoHost used by me was just buying a Nigerian based domain from the company for a client, after adding the domain to cart and paying through the Bank Payment method. I mailed the payment unit with my order ID, after couples of hours the payment was confirmed and the domain appeared on my dashboard.

WhoGoHost

I have always been a customer of Namecheap and Godaddy where most orders are activated almost immediately, and the customer panel is kind of easy to navigate through. So, after a week I haven’t been able to point the domain to my client website which ought to have been launched about a week ago. I created several Tickets and chatting with Customer Care, yes, they have a very active and nice customer support, I got responses but it wasn’t the problem, the main problem is the Registrar lock was on which I had no idea about it. Currently, I have over 7 domains including mine and clients own on WhoGoHost, and never had any issue.

WhoGoHost has a very active, fast and reliable 24/7 Support but sometimes they may not be able to figure out what your real problem is.
Their domain is cheap, propagates as fast as it can and also registrar lock to keep your domain from been easily hijacked.
The purchase takes might take day(s) before confirmation sometimes when your pay using Bank transfer method since other payment methods hardly works out for everyone.
Domain renewal price is almost the same or lesser than the cost price which is different in other hosting companies.
WhoGoHost hosting service is fair, I mean I cannot always recommend it for people with lots of traffic because I myself do not make use of the hosting service. It’s not like the hosting service is not okay or I do not have any of my colleagues or client making use of the service, I really do have people who make use of it.

Earlier this year, a friend of mine asked me to fix something on his blog which I have to do that through the Cpanel, I noticed one thing at first “It’s not well secured“, how? If you have been a good user of Cpanel then you’ll understand this better. A case where you keep getting logged out of the Cpanel just because of IP changed e.g when making use of a network like Mtn NG, you get into an endless loop of logging in and system logging you out until your IP is stable.

But in the case of WhoGoHost, I logged in like a boss and wasn’t logged out, I even closed my browser, opened it back and clicked on Restore Previous sessions and the Cpanel is still active, I was like WTF, Bluehost, Namecheap, Hostgator and other hosting companies I have used doesn’t work that way, once you are inactive for about 180 seconds, the session is terminated automatically.

Most users believe they might route your connection through CDN without notifying you

WhoGoHost web hosting has improve over the years, their uptime based on my test return 99.9% with impressive server response.

They have hosting packages that can handle high traffic needs all you need to do is upgrade, which can be done for free. For more information, check this WhoGoHost review by DigitalWebNG
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by ebbydare(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nice article on whogohost. I used them too and never had any issues before I switched to https://hostlag.com.

I'm fine with Hostlag as they give me exactly what I wanted.

You can also give them a trial.
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by Naijajeodax(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Which whogohost are you talking about I have been having issue of error established a database since over 3 month now and I host my site on whogohost and they never find issue to it I contact all there support team they will not even talk about the issue you contact them about but before I host with them i was tired with call from there company about there service now I move my website to there server now I had a issue and never hear from them and I bought higher of there hosting plan,,,my site will be down for about 40minute and never open till it get back online it kill my alexa rankin and i lose users everyday for me whogohost is the worst webhosting in Nigeria and am waiting for my due date so I will know how to move my website https://Naijajeodax.com from there shit webhosting,never give them credit because they paid you to do so and never mislead people into trap of whogohost they are be a shit hole to me until they resolve my issue that is killing my website, if they are good i know a lot of naija bigest website will be under them but no one,thank u i am off whogohost my foot
Bobody:

WhoGoHost

Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by fjlinks(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2019
Bobody:

WhoGoHost

I have hosted several of my client's websites with Whogohost for years now. I only had issues on only one of them for about a couple of days, I can say the downtime issue in 2019 has witness drastic positive change. WhoGoHost is therefore safe to work with.

ShopOnlienG has pinpoint some of their pros and cons in this detail WhoGoHost review
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by Banito22: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Whogohost was without doubt the best in Nigeria but their recent attitude and value to service are terrible. Very poor customer service with gross incompetence of their personnel. Prolonged downtime of website. I will not recommend WHOGOHOST to anyone because that will be putting your business at big risk.
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by solutionarena: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2022
visit www.cedarhostng.net for a great webhosting experience fast and reliable. A trial will convince yoy
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by shalomm: 6:18am On May 18, 2022
Don't host with whogohost. Run away as fast as you can. Hosting with them put your business at risk.
Re: Whogohost Review – 3 Months With Whogohost by SoldierPikin: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2022
I won't use a registrar that doesn't let me update nameservers myself.
I don't want to rely on tickets for basic things.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On: How To Build Php & Mysql Cms Website From Scratch / Free Fire - Battlegrounds unlimited diamonds hack cheat tool download Android iO / Help Me Please, I Cant Download On Youtube Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.