Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (45699 Views)

Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
PointZerom:

[s]No gaol post shifting, just to remind you of ua drug Baron senator.[/s]
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by nextprince: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
3coins:

what point are you trying to prove bro?

As clear as crystal. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by 3coins(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextprince:

As clear as crystal. grin grin grin
after classifying yourselves as afonja and Igbos sit down and think how that will improve your living condition.... and these are youths... God!!
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by nextprince: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
3coins:

after classifying yourselves as afonja and Igbos sit down and think how that will improve your living condition.... and these are youths... God!!

Take this good message to the appropriate qtrs. A single tribe is responsible for the tribalism you see on this forum today. All what you see now are mere reactions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Bonjoro: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jetleeee:
Just saw this on Zee tamizh TV

grin grin u don Mara walahi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lock them all in a punjabi prison and allow them to develop the prison

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
A lot of these guys live/work in homogeneous areas where everybody around them is from their ethnic group... that is why they behave like this. Phyno and Olamide are busy doing collabos and making honest money but these tribal warriors are busy insulting their rival ethnic groups on nairaland.

gypsey:
i think this nairaland has had it days now it would feature any kind of aborherent topic just to keep traffic, nothing interesting anymore to learn or read on here in every thread all I see is Afonja, Igbo, hausa, igbo, yoruba, NCAN it's embarrassing!, shameful and sad
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2017
I feel pained by the level of tribalism I see on Nairaland. As at last year, there was hardly anything like "afonja", "Igbos", "developers from the yeast", "yeloba"... and other similar degrading names for certain people from certain parts of the country on this forum. How did we get to this point where people openly utter hateful words without minding the effects such words would have on the people they are directed at? With regards to the Nigerian criminal in this story emanating from India, my suggestion is he be made to return all the money he fleeced from his victim, and he be locked up for a considerable amount of years. People like that criminal keep tarnishing our nation's already badly tarnished image abroad. Because of the reprehensible activities such scumbags every Nigerian travelling abroad or living abroad is seen as a potential criminal. Let's all join hands to condemn such criminals in stead of wasting time fighting tribal wars on here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2017
nextprince:
What the fvck is bloody wrong with Ugandan jews?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Modsenemy:
If a new nation is filled with this kind of people , what will happen?
If a new nation is " filled " with this kind of people, does it remove food from your mouth ? How come you take panadol for another man's headache ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2017
chukxie:
I feel pained by the level of tribalism I see on Nairaland. As at last year, there was hardly anything like "afonja", "Igbos", "developers from the yeast", "yeloba"... and other similar degrading names for certain people from certain parts of the country on this forum. How did we get to this point where people openly utter hateful words without minding the effects such words would have on the people they are directed at? With regards to the Nigerian criminal in this story emanating from India, my suggestion is he be made to return all the money he fleeced from his victim, and he be locked up for a considerable amount of years. People like that criminal keep tarnishing our national already badly tarnished image abroad. Because of the reprehensible activities such scumbags every Nigerian travelling abroad or living abroad is seen as a potential criminal. Let's all join hands to condemn such criminals in stead of wasting time fighting tribal wars on here.
Cos we are not one and and can't be .
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2017
egoldman:

Cos we are not one and and can't be .

You have a point there. But do you know that once you're outside of Nigeria, your tribe, state... become totally inconsequential. You're seen as a Nigerian. So if a Nigerian residing near you commits a crime, the ripple effect of his crime would be felt by you and all other Nigerians living there.
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2017
I am ashamed of these bastards that r tarnishing the image of Nigeria abroad.
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Modsenemy:

The new nation would be much better than Nigeria. Nigeria is already filled with pedophiles, terrorists, people who commit genocide and steal billions of dollars.
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2017
ItsTutsi:
But this is his role model now,who pass someone who apart from running away and abandoning his people,he sacrificed over 1m lives

Is "sacrifice" now a new word for starving millions of children to death. I thought that was crime against humanity or genocide.
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2017
wanger50:
Crime would definitely be her biggest export

Crime is already the only export of Nigeria. What else does Nigeria export, apart from oil which is a natural resource?
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by bobogii2008: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:

Osun forest is where you can get the skulls.

Av u googled okija shrine too??
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Jetleeee: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
It's only when Yorubas roast potor clowns some people remember there is tribalism in Nigeria

Una dey krase. We never start sef

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Lovelyboy007: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Modsenemy:
stealing is not corruption
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
PointZerom:

Just google Soka forest and close yaa mouth.
I nid a baby did u knw any baby factry in enugu
Re: Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) by Kworopshun: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Igbo again. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.