Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally (482 Views)

Can I Stop Using Payoneer For My USA Google Adsense Account / How Can I Verify Tax I.d For My USA Adsense / Buy My USA Adsense And Get Free TIN/EIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Dremskeji(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Webmasters,

I started blogging in Dec 2016 with the intention of monetizing my site using Google Adsense.

I incorporated a non-hosted USA adsense into my blog on the 13th of July and as expected, Google Ads finally popped up on my blogsite.

However, I observed that all my RPM based on country’s are not rated above $0.10{aside Denmark where the RPM fluctuates from 0.01-$668}, yet I have gotten more than 17,000 impressions on displayed Ads and up to 200 clicks.

Particularly, I realised that once my posts and optimization efforts is directed towards getting visitors from Denmark to my blog, the RPM drops drastically and just last week declined from $669-$0.21 under 4 hours of getting around 500+ traffic on a posts optimized to reach the Danes, yet, other countries RPM remained static on $0.01.

My site average around 40,000 unique visitors per month and already has about 1,100 posts.

Should you have any suggestion(s) regarding what can be done about this complaint, kindly leave some comment.
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Olarababy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
What you have to understand is that there is spme kind of racism in adsense...the RPM your get from mostly Nigeria cannot be the same with that of USA... getting tge 40,000 unique visitors from Nigeria alone will earn you little compared to other countries.....so i advice you to target othet countries to increase your earnings
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by dogstyle007(m): 1:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Interesting15: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Olarababy:
What you have to understand is that there is spme kind of racism in adsense...the RPM your get from mostly Nigeria cannot be the same with that of USA... getting tge 40,000 unique visitors from Nigeria alone will earn you little compared to other countries.....so i advice you to target othet countries to increase your earnings

You sure didn't read what she wrote, I think.
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Interesting15: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Op. Are you using a blogger blog, or WordPress?
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Dremskeji(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Thanks people, I am using Wordpress
Interesting15:
Op. Are you using a blogger blog, or WordPress?

Olarababy:

The issue is that I get most of my traffic from European countries and I observed that once I target my optimization to highly-ranked RPM countries, the RPM abnormally drops.

For instance, an RPM of about $668 gets to drop as low as $0.21 after directing my posts to such region.

Please, kindly suggest more probable solutions to this problem
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Interesting15: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Dremskeji:
Thanks people, I am using Wordpress

The issue is that I get most of my traffic from European countries and I observed that once I target my optimization to highly-ranked RPM countries, the RPM abnormally drops.

For instance, an RPM of about $668 gets to drop as low as $0.21 after directing my posts to such region.

Please, kindly suggest more probable solutions to this problem

To a good extent, this is normal.

There are different factors that determines your RPM rates, and we should know that if Google pays everyone $668 per RPM, they will go broke (which advertiser will even set such bid in the first place?)

You said you get an estimate of 40,000 visits per month, before I give you this advice for your site (I'm assuming it is nanomedia), what is your monthly estimate income with that traffic?
Re: Help!!! My Usa Adsense Rpm Value Drops Abnormally by Dremskeji(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Interesting15:

To a good extent, this is normal.

There are different factors that determines your RPM rates, and we should know that if Google pays everyone $668 per RPM, they will go broke (which advertiser will even set such bid in the first place?)

You said you get an estimate of 40,000 visits per month, before I give you this advice for your site (I'm assuming it is nanomedia), what is your monthly estimate income with that traffic?

Thursday will make it 2 weeks of operating with Google Ads and so far the revenue shows approximately $12

(1) (Reply)

Make 10k Or More With Digital Banking / How Can I Hide My Blog Title From Showing In Adsense Matched Content? / I Need Website Exactly Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.