Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pls Help Im Hysterical. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Im Hysterical. (330 Views)

Help Im Depressed / I'm In An Extreme End, Im Losing My Dad! / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Im Hysterical. by Yesufa: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls Help me doctors or psycholigists in the house.Im a hysteric young man.I cant seem to controlmy emotions,anger and sometimes shock and fear.If i get angry I wudnt be able to control my shaking.If i bump into someone I av met for a long time I sometimes cant even catch my breath to say a proper hello.This thing is almost turning me into a freak.
Pls what can I do.
I am actually somone who sometimes worry a lot and I kinda think often maybe this is what is affecting me I dont know.
Anytime I get angry at someone I can almost want to run a knife through the person and when I "truly" hate I hate to the core.
Pls epp me I dont want to start appearing like something else to people.Pls epp me with any medication or advice .pls!!! Save me.
Re: Pls Help Im Hysterical. by yomi007k(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
You are indeed lucky to be strong enough to admit that this is an issue because it really is.

Most people here in africa avoid psychiatric help becos of stimatization. But I really encourage u to see one because u never can tel how easy solving yr problem can be.

Also u need personal determination to be a better person because humans will always offend u and if u kill someone then prepare to die.

God be with u.
Re: Pls Help Im Hysterical. by Yesufa: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks bro for ur advice
Re: Pls Help Im Hysterical. by Yesufa: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Help me with advises pls
Re: Pls Help Im Hysterical. by sisisioge: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm...are you a teen? If yes, then this will pass.

I was quite overzealous with my emotions as a teen too albeit not close to yours. I would wear a stony face you could chisel metals on when angry and laugh my heart out when happy... I was a bundle of emotions. My nose and the area above my lips would get beaded with sweats making my face look like I could kill when crossed. grin grin Skinny tall hairy tomboy me was a real fury...until I took a simple advice to heart.

My elderly neighbor sat me down and told me I would only continue to get in trouble if I allowed my emotions rule me. Nothing is really special outta this world...the days will come and go as the nights would. Whew, why line up foes for nothing? She said nothing was worth my anguish and agitation. I shouldn't take life too seriously as all there was in it were seconds, minutes, days...all rolling into time. The time in turn tells on our faces and bodies...spend yours wisely. Anyways, when anything comes your way, take a few seconds to count to 10. By the time you get to the tenth number, you are well gathered to attend to the issue. Simple. I took it to heart and I'm better for it.

I'm a lot calmer with an unbelievable Happy-go-lucky countenance. You will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}. / Former Taraba Governor Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Experts Reveals Benefits Of Warm Water.(very Important!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.