Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video (63751 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by ALAYORMII: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
it's possible that I am one of the 90 percent maybe including my families too and yours entirely, any more questions? you obviously couldn't recognise sarcasm when you see it.

And you are too blind to see the sarcasm in mine too

You want to be sarcastic but won't take someone else being sarcastic too

I tire for you ooo
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by SoupNazi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
90 percent of nigerians are mentally ill and the worst thing is, they are not even aware they are mad.

More like 60%
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by chiiraq802(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Lolz..... ;DLolz.....
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
ALAYORMII:

And you are too blind to see the syarcasm in mine too

You want to be sarcastic but won't take someone else being sarcastic too

I tire for you ooo
yes! i am blind, i am glad we agree! no need to take it personal. ciao! grin
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
SoupNazi:

More like 60%
possible, the behaviour of some them baffles me. grin
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Gudfrie(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:
Madness everywia......

Even me is typing is feeling somehow....
Hehehe ..............dem don bite you?
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by COFOLAND(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
that is maryland
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Martin0(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
from the ministry of health, do your own reasearch
chai,I will learn a lot from you...
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by okenwaa(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gudfrie:

Hehehe ..............dem don bite you?

E be like bros...

But dis days, d no need bite u b4 e strt

1 Like

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Sodijan(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
God may used him to cancelled accidents in dat particular junction if there was free movement of d vehicles
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by delerx(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Don't mind them. I hate our youth. So far u r the only person with a good point. God bless you sir or ma
Lloydfolarin:

Miss too know, i live in western world where it is a crime to stand still on Zebra crossing and crime to cross highway.

British or America police would have done worst than that with pepper spray.

The police man did the right thing.

He had a gun but used his Baton to scare him away.

It's only in Nigeria that policemen are treated like scumbags by fellow citizens

Shame on you and your fellow ingrates

You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it

Come to Almighty USA where police men aka Pigs are killing citizens like mosquitoes and Britain where your names go on criminal records on every little mistake you make as a citizens with big price to pay in future(Career Jobs) for all these little and petty criminal entry against your name.

Western world is worst when it comes to human rights abuse by police men but know how to hide their actrocities from the media.

Government tried as much as possible to cover up for servicemen so as not to demoralise their colleagues

In Glenfield tower where over 600 people were born to death in London in 2017, Firemen advised most of the victims to stay in doors with a promise that there was help on the way but what did they get? Death.

Did you see British govt or media talking about it? No. They downplayed it. They cover themselves at all cost.

If that Fire incident had happened in Nigeria with over 600 people death, you ingrates would have tagged Nigeria as a failed state.

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by queeniepresh: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Guy and ladies please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by delerx(m): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Don't mind them. I hate our youth. So far u r the only person with a good point. God bless you sir or ma.The police man did a good job.
Lloydfolarin:

Miss too know, i live in western world where it is a crime to stand still on Zebra crossing and crime to cross highway.

British or America police would have done worst than that with pepper spray.

The police man did the right thing.

He had a gun but used his Baton to scare him away.

It's only in Nigeria that policemen are treated like scumbags by fellow citizens

Shame on you and your fellow ingrates

You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it

Come to Almighty USA where police men aka Pigs are killing citizens like mosquitoes and Britain where your names go on criminal records on every little mistake you make as a citizens with big price to pay in future(Career Jobs) for all these little and petty criminal entry against your name.

Western world is worst when it comes to human rights abuse by police men but know how to hide their actrocities from the media.

Government tried as much as possible to cover up for servicemen so as not to demoralise their colleagues

In Glenfield tower where over 600 people were born to death in London in 2017, Firemen advised most of the victims to stay in doors with a promise that there was help on the way but what did they get? Death.

Did you see British govt or media talking about it? No. They downplayed it. They cover themselves at all cost.

If that Fire incident had happened in Nigeria with over 600 people death, you ingrates would have tagged Nigeria as a failed state.

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by younglleo: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Afonjas... grin
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Leksidebolton(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Angelanest:
A mentally unstable man caused a mild drama today after standing in the middle of the road at Maryland Junction, Lagos-Ikorodu Expressway, causing a huge traffic gridlock in the area. traffic flow. The mad man man, obstructed motorists going towards the Ikorodu end of the expressway, ordering them to give him right of way.

This happened for some minutes, until a combined team of policemen and officials of the Lagos State Transport Management Agency who were at the junction a few metres away tried to chase him away.

As the man refused to leave the middle of the road, one of the police officers ran towards him and tried to scare him with a baton, but the man kept dodging him with a black bag he was holding.

However, the policeman, after several attempts, successfully chased him away from the middle of the road.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/policeman-tackles-mad-man-in-maryland-lagos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfUs7aX-Cdg

Visit the site
Mr Chocolate Tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qS2_pWIZto
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Oju4190: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2017
He is lucky dat d madman didn't get hold of his gun
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Chuukwudi(m): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Caustics:
angry the mad man is on the zebra crossing. In a saner country he will be allowed to cross the road in peace. He had almost gotten to the other side before he was startled by the horn of the truck. Many self proclaimed "sane" nigerians dont even bother to use the zebra crossing.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Sarang(f): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The policeman man is a hero, I'm sure he will be so proud of himself watching this.
He should save this videoclip so his generation will see how he fought a madman.

Although my herbalist told me that only a mad person fights with a madman.

The Nigerian Police force needs to do some Psychiatric evaluation on her officers.

Nigeria has police too?! cheesy
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by ceejay80s(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2017
hope I am not in the video cos I was at the scene yesterday
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Mcreloaded(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

So only rich people go yaba left shocked

When I say its for the rich I mean the money paid there is really on the high side and this is public knowledge. If treating mad people is cheap you won't see them everywhere
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by adecz: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2017
We just love violence in 9ja.
Was there any need to flog &
attack the lunatic?

Two policemen should have simply
grabbed the man & physically removed
him from the road.

This can never happen in a
civilized country.

We don't know what has snapped in
the man's brain to turn him kolomental.

He even appears decently dressed.

1 Like

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by GoodMuyis(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2017
The man doesn't deserved such treatment, even of he is mentally unstable. How can he be hitting a fellow human being with such a baton while he himself can't withstand a stroke or swing of a bag.

1 Like

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by AuroraB(f): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2017
This police officer is a beast angry
Imagine the vicious beating on someone who has no control over what he's doing?
Beast! This one go get wife and kids at home.
Son of a b!tch sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Biodun556(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Caustics:
angry the mad man is on the zebra crossing. In a saner country he will be allowed to cross the road in peace. He had almost gotten to the other side before he was startled by the horn of the truck. Many self proclaimed "sane" nigerians dont even bother to use the zebra crossing.

that's true!
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by welzyj2(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2017
It would have been interesting if the dirty mad man bit the neat mad man undecided
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Abbies: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
They didn't have to beat him!! Some of these police officers behave like crazy people.
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:
So they are fighting on ZEBRA crossing undecided only in Naija sha no value for road safety

Hmmm but if he is mentally unstable why not restrain him n take him to haba left

Lmao cheesy
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by nairanaira12: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Caustics:

Are you a zebra
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by brain54(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
gypsey:
from the ministry of health, do your own reasearch
am beginning to suspect am speaking with lie Mohammed.
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by jeroba1(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2017
More than enuff
Re: Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video by kwankwaso(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2017
How is this a news now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.