Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) (1032 Views)

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe / 'I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months' -efe / #BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Turn Up For Efe's Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Dface2: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejegba, has disclosed that he has moved on from the euphoria that came with winning the reality show.

Efe who used an Economics logic to buttress his point while being interviewed by Planet TV, said though he knows the fame will diminish somehow even with the love he’s still getting, probably in the next 6 months.

Full Story + Video: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/07/i-may-not-be-popular-anymore-in-next-6.html

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Vutseck(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
lols.. BB nija

what are those his skills

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by swiz123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
You are nt even popular now

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by okawanyi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
6 months abi next week, u are already gone my guy,

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Desyner: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Looking like a ganja farma . . . Tell yourself the truth 'n Go invest ur remaining approx N20m wisely.
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by maryjan8(f): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by maryjan8(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
So you know

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by 0b100100111: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2017

Efe never disappoints!

Always looking like an house-boy

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by decatalyst(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:

Efe never disappoints!

Always looking like an house-boy

Dude still look constant like the power situation in nigeria grin
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by stGabrielo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin the guy no get lyrics for head again,I advise him to join YBNL records, so you'll be counted as one of baddo boy,then he'll blow you again,I trust my guy cool;
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by ojun50(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Just keep producing good or bad music nigerians will forget u so soon

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Dface2: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
ojun50:
Just keep producing good or bad music nigerians will forget u so soon

Lol...Na you talk that one oo
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Dface2: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Man Allegedly Begs Female Neighbour To Allow His Teen Son Have Sex With Her Daughter To Test The Condition Of His Penis

Wonders shall never end. A man allegedly pleaded with his female neighbour to allow his teen son have sex with her teen daughter so they could find out if his penis is still working fine.

See full story: http://www.justonline247.com/

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by NobleAngell(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God you know. With your wack lyrics (oya take am...no break am)
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Dface2: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
NobleAngell:
Thank God you know. With your wack lyrics (oya take am...no break am)

Lol..
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by ShayGirl(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol...that his "Somebody" track neva cease to amaze me Mehn, with the scanty lyrics. I wonder how they even managed to produce that song out.

Somebody Jst dey get somebody...no other impressive lines attached grin grin
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by siie: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
lol.. Who u be?! grin
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by elantraceey(f): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2017
people don't know how to make good use of fame, music is not his thing, what are his talents? This is the period he should showcase himself.
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) by Dface2: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:
people don't know how to make good use of fame, music is not his thing, what are his talents? This is the period he should showcase himself.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna And Lamar Odom Loved Up At The Igolive Launch Party In Beverly Hills / Photos: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Rich (don’t Dare Number 1 & 3) / Watch Davido Daughter And Her Boyfriend Playing In The Kitchen With A Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.