Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (626606 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by TUba69(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Have a very merry, joyous and blessed birthday Souloho.

Please take a week off. You deserve it.

Some people go para sha o. Hehehe. grin
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by khennykhay(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Happy birthday to one of the best writer on this great platform, llnp souloho u are the best.
More ink to ur pen, more money to ur bank acct.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Matrycx(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
happy bday, bigger u i pray
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Heeyhun(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Happy birthday souloho19[url]Happy birthday souloho19[/url]Happy birthday souloho19
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by honourable356(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
souloho19 and Pamela B share the same birth date?? Wow... That is great or probably strange as both of them happen to be a writer here on nairaland.

May the world continue to celebrate with you guys as your glories becomes even more pronounced by God.

Xtra grace!!!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OGMEEKZY07(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
guy don't do this not wen d story is gettin more interestin please u can take a year off if possible buh until after u av finished d business on ground do not we d readers waiting
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by veeveanO(f): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please update I can see you viewing... Thanks
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Souloho is typing...
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
"Pastor what are you doing? What's happening?" Amara asked pastor Batholomew. She was beginning to panic. She tried to remove her hand from his but he held on firmly.
"Pastor...let go of my hand!" She shouted
"No one can hear you Amara...we're deep into the woods" he gripped her hand tighter than ever.
"What's going on? What are you doing? What has come over you?" But she already knew and she feared the worst although she was in a state of denial.

"For so long I wanted you...I dreamt about you...you hunted my dreams...you pushed my buttons"
"What did I ever do to you? You're my pastor, I....I look up to you"
"I realize its over now but I can't help myself...when you turn up dead I would be exposed but it wouldn't change a thing...it doesn't matter anymore"
He drew her to him suddenly pressing her body to him and holding her waist.
Amara's first reaction was to scream. Her heart was pounding , hammering against her ribs. She knew she had to keep him talking until she could find a slight chance to escape. She could already feel the bulge in his trousers pressing against her pelvis.
"You were the one involved with Ozioma" she asked him desperate to keep him talking.
He grimaced "Aah..Ozioma...its all her fault, she led me on..just like you she made me believe she wanted me at first it was love sweet love and I adored her. She promised nne we would consummate our relationship after I pleaded with her and when she sent for me one weekend to meet her in the farm I happily went there...decked on one of my unsold shirts"
He laughed bitterly and shook his head then moved his hands lower, cupping her backside and squeezing roughly.
"But the bi*ch wanted to end it...I lost it, we quarrelled I grabbed her and when she slapped me...the rage took over..such blinding fury"
He pulled her even tighter and closer which seemed impossible.
"I knocked her unconscious, tore the sleeve of my shirt..because I did love her, I loved Ozioma and I couldn't afford to watch her eyes, to see her pain"

Amara knew time was going. Any moment now pastor Batholomew was going to attack her. He was getting rougher by the minute and his voice was changing...the man wasn't fully balanced and he was getting closer to the edge.

Amara knew she had to keep him talking. That was the best chance she had. "Wait...so you wrote the letter...I don't understand, what does P.O stand for?"

He loosened his hold for a second and Amara considered making a dash for it but she knew she wouldn't get far.
Batholomew smiled at the memory "she used to call me okrika pastor...later it became pastor okrika, that became my alias"
His voice grew hard "Bleep it I loved her but she's gone now...its you I want, I've waited too long for this"
"Please let me go, I won't tell anybody I swear"
"You know why I don't care if I'm caught?" He pushed her to the ground roughly and began fumbling with his belt. "I have a terminal illness..less than a month to live and its all your fault" he unhooked his belt and began removing his trousers. Amara was too terrified and paralyzed to move.
"Aren't you going to ask me why?" He sneered as he rolled his trouser down fumbling with it at the ankles. Amara moved her hand around her and felt the grass for some kind of weapon. Her fingers brushed over a stone and she closed her hand over it.

Bartholomew had gotten one leg out of the trouser but he struggled with the other. He seemed to be too excited and the unbelievable bulge in his briefs was proof.
He was still talking: "after churning my insides and turning me on I needed a means of release so bad I couldn't take it...I was losing it...I had a wild pig and I contacted some kind of STI that developed into something worse..in a month my entire blood cells would have been damaged. It would be nice to pass it to you..what goes around comes around"

He took off the trouser finally and fell to his knees rubbing her legs greedily. "This is going to be rough but the pain wouldn't be much if you cooperate...you would even enjoy it" he ran his hands up her thigh. "Ooooh...I've dreamt about this for so long, sweet Amara..." He closed his eyes in ecstasy for a brief minute and Amara struck immediately. She closed her fist over the stone and brought it to the side if Bartholomew's head which all the force she could muster. He howled and fell to his side holding his ear and shouting in pain.

Amara scrambled to her feet and took off running frantically through the woods. It wasn't long before she heard what sounded like an angry bull charging behind her. Batholomew was very angry!

Amara increased her pace, darting past trees in a zigzag way truing to lose the killer. Her foot caught on a tree stump and she fell to the ground, bruising herself but she scrambled up immediately and continued running taking short frantic deep breaths.
She could hear the sound of twigs breaking behind her. The chase was on!

°•°•°•
"Mabel answer me..where's pastor Batholomew?" Osi demanded from the woman. She was clearly puzzled "I don't understand...what's going on?"

Osi looked at her. He seemed to consider her question for the first time. He frowned as he thought about what was really going on. Something was still not adding up.
"What size of shoe does Sofiri wear?"
"Pastor I don't understand you're scaring me...what's going on?"
"Is Sofiri's shoe size small? Answer the question!" Osi thundered

She didn't reply. "Pastor, why are you..." He didn't wait for her to finish. He hurried out of the house.
I have to get to Amara his spirit was deeply troubled as he ran towards the house. He had a bad feeling something terrible was happening this very moment.

°•°•°
He came across her father Dé Nwachukwu. Dé Nwachukwu was with joy and Oluchi and the trio were moving frantically in a worried half run
"Dé! Where's Amara?"
Osi called out as he hurried to his side.
"The pastor took her...Bartholomew!" His voice shook with fear and Osi almost collapse as his legs became rubber all of a sudden.
"Where did he take her to?" He tried to keep his voice calm but failed woefully.
"I don't know...the church is empty...and no one is at the house too!"

Osi stopped moving. He was genuinely afraid. He had never been this scares in his entire life. He couldn't imagine Amara getting harmed like the rest...no way it wasn't possible.
But where was she? She was in danger he could feel it..
Slowly his eyes focused on the trees. The woods were eerily quiet but he suddenly knew Amara was in there.
He broke into a run and he prayed....and prayed...and prayed....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by kerr9(f): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2017
I held my breath when reading thisSuspense king.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by officialflex(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2017
happy birthday to u happy birthday to you happy birthday to you souloho happy birthday to you. sorry it coming late tho , no light no sub. thanks for the update
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Oroolorun(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Good job mr soul. From the beginning I have marked Pastor Bat down as the devil and you didn't disappoint me. Sometime one need to think like the writer to guess where the writer is directing the plot to. Now let the stones get ready.....
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SofiaAmrozia(f): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2017
ɨ ҡռɛա ɨt!! ɨ ʝʊst ҡռɛա tɦat ɨʄ քast. ɮaʀtɦ աas tɦɛ ҡɨʟʟɛʀ tɦɛռ sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ ʍɨɢɦt ɦaʋɛ ɦaքքɛռɛɖ tօ ʍaҡɛ ɦɨʍ sʟɨք ʊք. aʟʟ tɦօsɛ ɖaʏs ʀɛaɖɨռɢ ʍʏstɛʀʏ ռօʋɛʟs ɦaʋɛ քaɨɖ օʄʄ.

tɦat's աɦʏ ɨ ʟօʋɛ aʍaʀa, ɨʄ ɨt's sօʍɛ օtɦɛʀ ɢɨʀʟs ռօա, tɦɛʏ աɨʟʟ staʀt ċʀʏɨռɢ aռɖ sɦaҡɨռɢ.

ʀɨɖɛ օռ sօʊʟ, tɦaռҡ ʏօʊ ʄօʀ tɦɛ ʊքɖatɛ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by boldndbeautiful(f): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Hehehehehehehe, I'm waiting for my reward for guessing right from the onset. wink I hail thee
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Rhayne(f): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Happy birthday Souloho. God bless you plenny
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Ayomicome(m): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Happy belated birthday soluoho....showers of blessing fall on you
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Gabsi422(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2017
You see guys, I have been telling u all that the devil was Pastor Batholomew.
So, I deserve an award Or what do u think?
Anyway, Souloho ride on; we are solidly behind u.
And it seems someone (maybe her dad) is going to die when trying to save Amara. LET'S WATCH AND SEE
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by stephenGee12(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2017
donteanz:
based on logistics from my very own end, i ordain you as my confam NAIRABROTHER. You get mouth die stevoo. Where this souloho19 come waka go?

I no knw oooo.
Souloho19.
Although it is a bit late bro.
But wishing u a happy birthday from the bottom of my hear.
Long life to u bruh
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Amanda24(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2017
The ;->devil;-> has finally been revealed and am not suprise,{lesson} trust no body,thanks for the update soloho and happy birthday.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tolezy001(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Please soul no make this story end for tragedy.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
pastor wear boxer dey chase her?
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Chinachriss(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Interesting, pastor busting another pastor. Bartholomew is such a wicked soul.
Souloho, you will go far oo!
This is the only story on Nairaland that has piqued my interested.
Ekwensu ewe tiri okirika.
Ochi, atogbue mu ooh!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by chara019: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Happy birthday soulho,been following this story for some time,though failed in my guess,never thought it'll be the pastor,pastooooor!I love the storyline,it explains pastors could also be devils. Inshort,they fit dey wear okirika dey say na designers. Just don't trust anyone.

By the way,which kine konji go make person sex pig,pig of all animals. kai.
wellidone,still following.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by swankmee(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Happy birthday dearie wish you all the good things of life... Thks for d update..

Past Bartholomew..... Hmmmmm.... U are really a he goat.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by geektrovert: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
All good stories end with the readers thinking of something..
I'm almost sure Amara will be saved...after P.O catches up with her..lol..It's all part of the plan, De nwachukwu will get wounded and something will delay Osi..but I'm kinda thinking P.O will be caught..but will later escape...

lol..one thing I'm sure of sha..after reading this, Soulho will not follow this line of plot anymore.. tongue tongue
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Slimberry123(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
I said it, i said it, pastor bartholomew, ewwww... Souloho19 well done man. and happy belated birthday to you.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by officialbazor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nollywood suld kom n act dis tin na
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Honeydawealth(f): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
I cant believe it......oh nooo.... So Barthlomew is d killer afterall... Unbelievable!! I cant believe I guessed wrong.... Nice one Souloho!!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tenniebae(f): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
So its really Bartholomew....dts bad..or maybe amara is imagining it. Lol
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by JohnGainsville(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oh G..... God I'm gonna faint *breathing heavily*. The person below me should shift abeg
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pastor Barth... Thought as much

Still have questions though

»What triggered Him? What turned Him into a serial killer?

After killing Ozioma, the logical thing for Him to have done was to lay low
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by mexzzy47(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Happy birthday Oga boss.... Age with Grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.