Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (627163 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Jazmiynne: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Souloho19 how can Osi die kwanu?

Please na... Do something - anything.
Tell us that Doctor is rusty from lack of practice (afterall the village dibia hasn't allowed him have so much patients anyway), Tell us Osi is in coma, in fact even if you do like Naija movie and say an angel appeared to rescue him in a trance....mbok tell us anything - we promise to believe you in as much as it makes Osi survive cry

7 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by larride(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
You sef reason ham now, how Osi go die, he no make sense now. No let make we change ham for you ooooooo.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tillaman(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Nah bro, management takes care of everything, ask souloho19 he will tell you.
meneski:
... cheesy i love virgins, pls pass her to me.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Like father, like son
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2017
so osi is dead embarassed
you'll have to do something o he needs to resurrect. thanks for the update, keep them coming
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tolezy001(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2017
The Kenneth lineage are all devil.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Amanda24(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2017
I still believe in miracle,souloho Osi must not die pls i take God beg you.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Amanda24(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2017
I still believe in miracle,souloho Osi must not die pls i take God beg you.thanks for the update.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Anaselizzy(f): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
And here Again the author puts a new twist to his story by bringing in papa devil, who would have thought the devil papa was hiding somewhere for a crime he committed so many years back. Good one there author, we await the miracle on osi.

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
tillaman:
Nah bro, management takes care of everything, ask souloho19 he will tell you.
Management?!... Na me dey lead de inner cacus here man. Every virgin on this thread passes through me. Except....
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Souloho, which kin play be this one na? Stop it o. You had better bring Osi back to life. No no no, Osi can't die. :'
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Souloho, which kin play be this one na? Stop it o. You had better bring Osi back to life. No no no, Osi can't die. cry
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tillaman(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Ain't true boss, the rules have changed sir, we are the management and it's gonna stay like that, have a great day bruh
meneski:
Management?!... Na me dey lead de inner cacus here man. Every virgin on this thread passes through me. Except....
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by barag(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
haaaaaaaaa ghost mode deactivated. Osi must not die o. I know u r joking sha. Abi how will he do 'happily ever after with Amara' if he'd not alive? ;
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
tillaman:
Ain't true boss, the rules have changed sir, we are the management and it's gonna stay like that, have a great day bruh
...No probs we can share the spoils anyway.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by bossy512(f): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Soul pls don't let Osi die, do something now, Actor no dey die o
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tillaman(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, 80-20
meneski:
...No probs we can share the spoils anyway.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by surddick(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
jst finished delayed diagnosis, it was dope! Really enjoyed it all the way, picture perfect no lets say written perfectly.
btw hope papa devil wont start part 2.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
tillaman:
Lol, 80-20
... Never!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Ayomicome(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Osi didn't die....someone cannot play with you...I know that's how souloho use to do.sad
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tillaman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's not a request sir, there's no bargaining here
meneski:
... Never!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by rachealfst(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
I remembered myself and others begging for Rex and Olivia's lives in delayed Diagnosis. I know Souloho19 won't go easy on us this time.
But please... if not for anything...spare Osi because he's a child of God.

Well done.......
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by phayth(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Haba Souloho! We know this is ur story ,but Osi must not die o. We want to believe he's in a coma. U r such a good writer. Just imagining how the scenes would be in a movie.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Observer3(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
souloho is dat aw u use to do

cant osi play with you??

bikonu do magic abbi miracle...jus tell us say na mistake...we go believe you wahlie...
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by elvisojugo: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
elvisojugo:
lol
una never reason sey d devil fit be Pa Kenneth grin grin

Haha
I bin talk am say this Pa Kenneth ways no pure
Make we dey watch
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OGMEEKZY07(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
guuuuuuyyyyyyyy yyyyy u can prolong story for nigeria sef wen i thought dis was goin to b d last update u kon put this old man [pastor bartholomew's dad] dere again nway kudos to you bro nd jst kip it kumin nd i guess i do not knw wen it goin to stop buh i will nt wnt it to stop afta readin this update grin
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by renybenks(f): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
if everyone is so eager to bring Osi back to life y don't we just give d story our own twist in our own minds eye (at least for my own mind e no die but dey critical condition) dat way if oga Souloho 19 doesn't bring him back I won't be heart broken on behalf of Amara................
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by inkdbetty(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
This thing that you are doing.. sad Now you have killed Osi and brought in Papa Devil, you must be very happy. Playing with my innocent head.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Ephhay(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why now cry
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
tillaman:
It's not a request sir, there's no bargaining here
Hey young man. Have you seen my crew before? Some of them disvirgin males you knw. I hope u dnt want to have a piece of dem within u? Jus accept my offer of 90/10 or risk ur virginity. The choice is not urz bro.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by geektrovert: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
souloho19:

°•°•°•°•

The devil could not run, walking took all of his energy..he had been struck into unconsciousness when Amara had hit him with the branch and the youths would have met him in his unconscious state.
But his brother had come to his rescue and he helped him, instructing him to place one foot in front of the other and he obeyed although it felt like his head would fall off.

°•°•°•

"Nonsense! Every member of the Kenneth lineage always lives to a ripe old age...I'm living proof of that!"
[/i]

geektrovert:
All good stories end with the readers thinking of something..
I'm almost sure Amara will be saved...after P.O catches up with her..lol..It's all part of the plan, De nwachukwu will get wounded and something will delay Osi..but I'm kinda thinking P.O will be caught..but will later escape...

lol..one thing I'm sure of sha..after reading this, Soulho will not follow this line of plot anymore.. tongue tongue

So I was right afterall... I should go and start writing stories... Kudos Soulho19..you are an intelligent writer!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tillaman(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, is that suppose to scare a brother
meneski:
Hey young man. Have you seen my crew before? Some of them disvirgin males you knw. I hope u dnt want to have a piece of dem within u? Jus accept my offer of 90/10 or risk ur virginity. The choice is not urz bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.