Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (626670 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by cyber5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
what would have been said that Osi almost died on his birthday
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
kingphilip:
uwc ma'am

We'll be seeing more of you in this section right
Iron pikin, dey play parole like the thief wey dey come at night o.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by cruzyteejay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thank God,i finally caught up with u guys
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by herosakin777(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
From delayed diagnosis to the devil wears okrika souloho19, baba u rock... All fantastic lovely story more grace to u bro #Respect
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by MrGudMood: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
This story is so interesting. I know OSI cannot die. I feel if he had depended more on God, he would av gotten the killer earlier
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Missnande(f): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2017
MrGudMood:
This story is so interesting. I know OSI cannot die. I feel if he had depended more on God, he would av gotten the killer earlier

True
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by sKeetz(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2017
MrGudMood:

These over religious people will not kill me.

There is nothing like God here. These story is a fiction and not real Oga, it's all from the writers imagination.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by amikeem(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2017
I dey Gba dun joor God is ur strength
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Horlorlardaey: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2017
OP writing skill is truly amazing

I doff moi hat for you
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Chommieblaq(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2017
sKeetz:

These over religious people will not kill me.

There is nothing like God. These story is a fiction and nig real Oga, it's all from the writers imagination.

grin grin grin grin grin
I can't help but lol.

The write dictates what happens biko, take God out of it.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by kingphilip(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Iron pikin, dey play parole like the thief wey dey come at night o.
I no understand o
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by bakeuhappy: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2017
@souloho18 hope u r OK? It's so unlike you not to update.. pls try and update.. u r really doing a good job

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by jaybee96(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice job bro, plzzz try nd update
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by kemam(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Notice story welcome and to all the Analyst una try....
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by donteanz(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
where this souloho19 come carri him leg waka go.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by sleepingqueen25(f): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
updateeee plsssss am hungry for it.....
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by sexyfire911(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
bakeuhappy:
@souloho18 hope u r OK? It's so unlike you not to update.. pls try and update.. u r really doing a good job

tnx..been feeling feverish for a while..but I'm on meds now...I'd try and update today..
pls bear with me @ all

and yea missnande that part was meant to be Nkiru snapping her fingers.

sleekhoyen...smieling...donteanz...kingphillip..creeza..maryclaire1 etc...I sight you all..thanks for your comments
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by marvwhite: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

tnx..been feeling feverish for a while..but I'm on meds now...I'd try and update today..
pls bear with me @ all

sleekhoyen...smieling...donteanz...kingphillip..creeza..maryclaire1 etc...I sight you all..thanks for your comments
souloho19

i asked a question ealier,and you are yet to answer me
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
marvwhite:
souloho19

i asked a question ealier,and you are yet to answer me

originally the devil was meant to be Stevenson while drafting the outline..but I knew it couldn't be so after introducing his character and readers already suspected it..lemme put it like this..at every point of the story the devil was one male character but I settled on Batholomew after Chinaza's death

5 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by marvwhite: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

originally the devil was meant to be Stevenson while drafting the outline..but I knew it couldn't be so after introducing his character and readers already suspected it..lemme put it like this..at every point of the story the devil was one male character but I settled on Batholomew after Chinaza's death
hmmmmm... Thanks for the clarity

mehn i so thought i was on point, because i saw clues everywhere which pointed at Benedict,but out of the goodness (wait,or is it wickedness :| ) of your heart, you decided to make Bathelomeow the Devil.

Truth be told,i never saw that coming- it was a shocker (which i have not recovered from).

But sir souloho, WHERE IS STEVENSON ,am still in doubt if he killed his wife. Please i do need clarity on that. Thanks

#fromYourBiggestFan

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Favouritetega(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=souloho19 post=60824791]

pls bear with me @ all

Get well soon..
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by subtlemee(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

pls bear with me @ all

Almost all our nairaland writers starts feeling not too well towards the end of their stories and won't be capable of updating for days...is it a ploy,plan, coincidence,natural occurrence,a curse or yoke?

Maybe we need to pray and fast for all of them

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

pls bear with me @ all

A speedy recovery dear
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by neurojosh(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
hmmm... pa Kenneth is the "devil's" father.......... he said every one frm the "kenneth's clan". usually live long....M souloho19 biko you twooooooooooo much
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by kikiwendy(f): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Almost all our nairaland writers starts feeling not too well towards the end of their stories and won't be capable of updating for days...is it a ploy,plan, coincidence,natural occurrence,a curse or yoke?

Maybe we need to pray and fast for all of them
It's a ploy to keep their readers in suspense..
All the same get well soon dear.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Creeza(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
kikiwendy:

It's a ploy to keep their readers in suspense..
All the same get well soon dear.
you are sick o cheesy

Issorite , na u talk am.

Souloho19 when you wan wrap up nah? Let's see how everything resolves or continues. Anyways speedy recovery bro.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by donteanz(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

pls bear with me @ all

baba GODE, this your pikin life dey your hand, make you supply am with the required anointing wey go fit ginger him swagger make him fit carry we(him) people reach the permanent side.
SHOCKER!!!
What ever illness you might be dealing with (i no wan know), be it typhoid, malaria, ebola, lassa name it. I pray in the name of shango olukoso the god of the descendant of my forefather that you be healed thunder strikenly. Asheee! Get well soon brother.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OGMEEKZY07(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
souloho19:

pls bear with me @ all

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2017
souloho19:

pls bear with me @ all

Awwww... Sorry dearie. Take your meds regularly and get enough rest. Get well soon. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Maryclaire1(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Wishing u a speed recovery soul you are in my prayers
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by bakeuhappy: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=souloho19 post=60824791]

Get well soon.. wish u a speedy recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.