Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (626674 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by malificent(f): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
5hrs after I started I'm done. Even with a massive headache. Im not disappointed at all, not a big fan of suspense and thrillers but I knew I had to finish this one.

Good job! You should pursue a career in writing. You'll do so well.. Your story made my evening.

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by pinkbae(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2018
I'm through oh.Soul all your stories are very wonderful,more money to your bank account

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Amhappy(f): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2018
I love this story Soul. You didn't tell us about the child Paul and his gang Kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Amhappy:
I love this story Soul. You didn't tell us about the child Paul and his gang Kidnapped.

smiley smiley honestly been waiting for someone to point that out...I actually made an alteration to that part in the work I sent out for proof reading..turns out the child is Paul's secret daughter with the girl from the gang who was killed before they could succesfully run away hence Paul took the child to lay low in the next village

4 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by christheair(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2018
This story is quite suspense filled. One can't wait to read the next episode. An epic crime thriller interwoven with many characters. Kudos Soulino...

U deserve accolade's grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Omnivalent(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2018
you 're the best!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Deeviiid(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Wow!! Souloho19, Idi egwu! Stories don't come better than this.. I dedicate my first comment on Nairaland to you. May your ink never run dry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by judajix(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ah!!!! Mr Souloho19, see how you messed up my mind reading this story! This is the best av read on nl

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Youngzubi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hello bro, please i need permission to post this your work
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tonye72(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Absolutely fantastic piece, I know someday you'll make millions from your write up.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by benicta(f): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is mind blowing. You write so well@souloho19..keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nellinis(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wow! This is the best story aff read here afta Tarasha. The only story to have been completed. I swear I lov dis story so much. I hope Osi married Amara oooooo. Author, ur works are perfect. Bigger u I pray. Am now one of ur biggest fans. Pls mention me on any other story ur gonna post. Thanks dearie
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by light4life(f): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Nellinis:
. Pls mention me on any other story ur gonna post. Thanks dearie

The author has many other stories.

*Delayed diagnosis (you might want to read this one first sha.

*Hole in the wall. Here's the link ( https://www.nairaland.com/4378813/hole-wall )
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Taniaa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
The storyline and plot is amazing and the characters are interesting ones. I like it.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by seun0225(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
souloho19 pls I need your permission to copy your story.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Aphroditee(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
An epic crime thriller interwoven with many characters.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Winsome123(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
[b][/b]hmm, u qo kill me with suspence ohmm, u qo kill me with suspence ohmm, u qo kill me with suspence o

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Assurance1000(f): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Wonderful story line full of suspense. May your source of inspiration never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Vulcanheph(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Mr soul have you ever come across a book named "paradise county"

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Penhand(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wao! Oboi o. Dis one dey Interestingly interesting. E go make sense for short TV series no be small. Baba o I hail u.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Ashraf123(f): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
This story is amazing. Wat a suspense filled story. Kudos to the writer.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Obioramichael(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Pastor Bathorome's brother on my mind.... He might be the devil
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by BerryAnny(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
souloho19:

Tnx a lot..I haven't seen that movie, but I heard it was d bomb. Is the plot really that similar?
Tnx for reading and commenting BTW..
As for Paul..... lipsrsealed
Yeah bro,the plot,the story are exactly the same. I even thought you were writing based on your experience watching the film.
I think the title is October 1st or something like that.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by XOGBADO(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wow! Soul, honestly you've earned my respect with this story of yours. You kept me glued to my phone for weeks. Thank you
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2020
So I had to come and re-read this beautiful piece.. To think that while I was reading each chapter, I was still caught up in the suspense that came with each chapter even though I know how it will all end..

And the comments, they are hilarious.. So many funny comments, wrong accusations, wild guesses..

Despite some typographical errors,mix up in the names of the characters..I must say, it is worth re-reading..

BRAVO SOULOHO19.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by faithfull18(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2020
Nice title.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Chikabel: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
I came across "The hole in the wall" first which was terrific...then went back and read "Delayed diagnosis" which was amazing...had to search for more of your works and here I am, 2 days later after being glued to my phone at every spare time...
Kudos Souloho19/absoul...you are simply amazing!!! Thank you for keeping me entertained free of charge (which is hard to come by, lol)! God bless and keep you! Amen! More inspirations, Sir!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by adefajosekayo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
help me get chair
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chikabel:
I came across "The hole in the wall" first which was terrific...then went back and read "Delayed diagnosis" which was amazing...had to search for more of your works and here I am, 2 days later after being glued to my phone at every spare time...
Kudos Souloho19/absoul...you are simply amazing!!! Thank you for keeping me entertained free of charge (which is hard to come by, lol)! God bless and keep you! Amen! More inspirations, Sir!

That's right..
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by lahp(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
you are a good writer reminds me of G.O.T series not same story though now we got to wait for the part two
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by extremelygolden: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Cc: Souloho19, simply put, you're a Literary Phenomenon, and your work is a masterpiece.

I have read Delayed Diagnosis and Hole in the Wall and I must say you're an exceptional good writer.

Kudos, bros. Expecting to see you at the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.