Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,585 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) (1291 Views)

Do You Want To Earn Like This Without Stress Every Month / Biko, IT Kurus In House, How Do You Fix A Problem Like This? (photo) / Please Help Me Like This Facebook Photo. Please!... And God Bless U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) by ibrocool(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
I'm sure most of us a familiar with the Facebook apps that tells all sorts of things about us like your character, the way people see you, how you relate with people, what type of wife is best for you and so on.

For those of you that don't know, the apps use the data provided on Facebook to do some calculations and tell us things about us with the help ASTROLOGY and NUMEROLOGY. I won't be going deep into that.

This night, as I was checking my Facebook account. I saw a weird result given to a friend. This prompted me to check mine without knowing that I'm about to see the weirdest result ever.

See the pictures of the result below. I'm expecting to see the result of you guys too before you start raining curse on me o.

Re: Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) by etzskillz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
fuuunnkee,aye mi temi ba mi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acer Inspire 5532 For @n25k(negotiable) / Hp Keyboard Needed / Use Saitek X56 Games For Pc And Mac For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.