Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 (821 Views)

Duplex On A One Half Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ajelogo Ketu Mile 12 Lagos Mainland / A 5br Duplex For Sale @ Ajelogo Ketu Mile 12 Lagos On A Two Plot Of Dry Land. / M R S Filling Station For Sale Ikorodu Road Ketu Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 by boladez(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2010
Does anyone know the Neccesary approvals required to put up a Duplex around Ketu / Mile 12?

What approvals do I need from

1. The Local Government
2. State government and
3. Resident associations
4. Other unkown bodies

DO you have an experience to share with us?

Thanks
Re: Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 by desse: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2010
@boladex ,

approval in lagos state goes through the state and local council authority ,

The are the requirements for the approval

1. copy of c of o

2. copy of survey plan with record copy i.e the survey must be regristered with government.

3. 5 sets of architectural drawings to include locational map, site plan , ground floor plan, first
floor plan, roof plan, sections , elevations to be sealed with NIA sealed and stamp with
ARCON stamp

4. 5 sets of structural details drawings to include foundation layout , beams and columns
designs, first floor alignment layout, staircase details, roof beams details and roof tank details
if there is any.
with structural calculations design to be dealed with NIE sealed and stamp with COREN stamp

so if you have all this i and i check it i will link you up to a high office in town planning is an experience high planning officer he heads the unit at the pwd ikeja unit planning board
Re: Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 by boladez(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2010
Thanks Desse, We have an approved plan from Alausa , However , we are not too sure of the current local govt permits etc
Re: Approvals For Duplex At Ketu/ Mile 12 by boladez(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2010
Mr Lawyer, Any Ideas?

(1) (Reply)

3 Luxurious Bedroom Flat @governors Court Ikoyi For Sell Or Let / Buy Land In Ota, Ogun State, Very Close To Lagos @ Only 280k Per Plot. / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.